Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
47573518_192533298357026_707742565213929472_n.jpg

rickyb

Banned
Sinking of the RMS Titanic - Wikipedia

Some, perhaps overwhelmed by it all, made no attempt to escape and stayed in their cabins or congregated in prayer in the third-class dining room.[123] Leading Fireman Charles Hendrickson saw crowds of third-class passengers below decks with their trunks and possessions, as if waiting for someone to direct them.[124] Psychologist Wynn Craig Wade attributes this to "stoic passivity" produced by generations of being told what to do by social superiors.[102] August Wennerström, one of the male steerage passengers to survive, commented later that many of his companions had made no effort to save themselves. He wrote:

Hundreds were in a circle [in the third-class dining saloon] with a preacher in the middle, praying, crying, asking God and Mary to help them. They lay there and yelled, never lifting a hand to help themselves. They had lost their own will power and expected God to do all the work for them.[125]

rickyb

Banned
so i watched the dick cheney movie, its a must watch although its not as good as the big short. it really felt like i was watching a monster movie. i knew dick was a bad dude, but there was stuff that i didnt know about like he accidentally shot someone.

this movie connects the military industrial complex, americas terrorism and the terrorists they supposedly fight, and the consolidation of power which i think began under W bush which ralph nader has been warning about for some time now.

vantexan

so i watched the dick cheney movie, its a must watch although its not as good as the big short. it really felt like i was watching a monster movie. i knew dick was a bad dude, but there was stuff that i didnt know about like he accidentally shot someone.

this movie connects the military industrial complex, americas terrorism and the terrorists they supposedly fight, and the consolidation of power which i think began under W bush which ralph nader has been warning about for some time now.
Except it's a liberal fantasy not based in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.