Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Then you're a person of religion. So and so said this and so and so said that. That's not faith. That's mind control.
So if you believe what somebody said and wrote down in scripture, its mind control.
But if you believe what somebody said and wrote down in a secular history book, it's faith?

bacha29

You never answered.

Fear? How's that? Where in the world did you get I am afraid?
Unlike yourself I refuse to base my thoughts or my conduct on what a biblical figure has to say especially one we don't know for certain even existed. We have laws to do that and I pattern my conduct in accordance with US civil and criminal statutes.

BrownFlush

Unlike yourself I refuse to base my thoughts or my conduct on what a biblical figure has to say especially one we don't know for certain even existed. We have laws to do that and I pattern my conduct in accordance with US civil and criminal statutes.
Unlike yourself , I refuse to base right and wrong based on ever changing civil laws.

The very fact that a society is ever changing and what is accepted by one generation as moral and the next as immoral , is enough for me to recognize that cannot be the standard.

The" biblical figure" you question existed . Proven outside of what is written by fulfilled prophetic facts in archeology, science, geography , and history.

" There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death." -- Proverbs 14:12

BrownFlush

Then you're a person of religion. So and so said this and so and so said that. That's not faith. That's mind control.
So if you believe what somebody said and wrote down in scripture, its mind control.
But if you believe what somebody said and wrote down in a secular history book, it's faith?

You never answered what made the distinction you noted.
You also never answered the fear I must have that you pulled out of your hat.

Last edited:

bacha29

You never answered what made the distinction you noted.
You also never answered the fear I must have that you pulled out of your hat.
What specific fear are you referring to? The only fear that i would have otherwise had are efforts by religious fanatics of all faiths who seek to make their religion America's official state religion. Fortunately we have laws along with a broader thinking populace who stand in the way of that happening.

BrownFlush

The only fear that i would have otherwise had are efforts by religious fanatics of all faiths who seek to make their religion America's official state religion
Hilarious. Yes..yes.. be very afraid. LOL
Fortunately we have laws along with a broader thinking populace who stand in the way of that happening.
Yes..We are so fortunate for the "thinking" populace who stand ever ready to do the great battle to save the country.LOL!

bacha29

Just what you said...all those religious fanatics trying to make their religion the state religion. lol

Still waiting for you to tell me what I fear.
Ok I will. .....You fear change. You fear people who no longer feel the need to be told from the pulpit what to do, where to sit, how to act, who to love, what to believe . It's like what I tell the Jehova Witnesses and Morman's when they arrive. "You have a constitutional right to embrace your faith. What you don't have is a constitutional right to come onto my property unannounced and uninvited and attempt to forcibly impose your religious views on the occupants of my household for no other reason than to ensure your compliance with the rules and disciplines of your religion. I'm sure that you will find other locations that are receptive to this type of behavior but here is not one of them".

BrownFlush

You fear change.
Not afraid of change. I embrace it. It's what I like to see in people.
You fear people who no longer feel the need to be told from the pulpit what to do, where to sit, how to act, who to love, what to believe .
I don't care if you feel any need much less fear you if you don't feel the need of anything.
I don't like to be told what to do from a pulpit or anywhere else, where to sit, how to act, who to love, what to believe.
You think you are unique in this? Welcome to human nature.
It's like what I tell the Jehova Witnesses and Morman's when they arrive. "You have a constitutional right to embrace your faith. What you don't have is a constitutional right to come onto my property unannounced and uninvited and attempt to forcibly impose your religious views on the occupants of my household for no other reason than to ensure your compliance with the rules and disciplines of your religion. I'm sure that you will find other locations that are receptive to this type of behavior but here is not one of them".
I'm in 100% agreement with this.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ok I will. .....You fear change. You fear people who no longer feel the need to be told from the pulpit what to do, where to sit, how to act, who to love, what to believe . It's like what I tell the Jehova Witnesses and Morman's when they arrive. "You have a constitutional right to embrace your faith. What you don't have is a constitutional right to come onto my property unannounced and uninvited and attempt to forcibly impose your religious views on the occupants of my household for no other reason than to ensure your compliance with the rules and disciplines of your religion. I'm sure that you will find other locations that are receptive to this type of behavior but here is not one of them".
Only time I’ve ever talked to one of those door to door folks I was a complete :censored2: and regret it. I was at a friends house and we were drinking on the porch. The little chri:censored2:s walk up and offer to clean up cigarette butts and do some yard work for him. I mustered my most effeminate voice to really broadcast to them I was gay and told them god ain’t real and they need to :censored2: off. I was probably like 16-17. I feel bad because it upset my friend, he was a lazy :censored2: and wanted his yard cleaned.

The only thing those people do right is chicken and even then they are bigots. Bitch, I want my chicken egg bagel for lunch.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
fear fear fear People are so con-trolling of other like'' Cosmo ''of others and we can't even control ourselves . let people have an imagination for pleasant and beautiful things. fear at the wrong religion?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
To experience fear you have to use excessive imagination like jkloc420 a garden that expands as far vision can see , God and religion will not exist wish is here now the only religion of work happiness and satisfaction .

Status
Not open for further replies.