Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownArmy

Thats it.
You done already?
Playing with yourself must not be what it used to be for ya.

How does Trump fit in to your pious Bible studies?

I call BS

You support the guy, but he’s basically the antithesis of a Biblical life.

I’m trying to help you out here, but I’m grasping at straws

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I mean, you tell me, it’s your book.

To be fair, the concept of judgement is huge in most Religions, but the way it’s handled is quite different
I take that was your answer.?
Really? If it was a "lets not judge" then you have given the muslims a pass in believing that killing non believers is alright.

You are right on the concept of judgement... lots to discuss there...lt's late now BuddaMan..maybe tomorrow

BrownFlush

How does Trump fit in to your pious Bible studies?

I call BS

You support the guy, but he’s basically the antithesis of a Biblical life.

I’m trying to help you out here, but I’m grasping at straws
What..and why do you judge my studies"pious" ?
Really?
Morality and politicians ? lots there to "judge"..later

BrownArmy

I take that was your answer.?
Really? If it was a "lets not judge" then you have given the muslims a pass in believing that killing non believers is alright.

You are right on the concept of judgement... lots to discuss there...lt's late now BuddaMan..maybe tomorrow

FFS get over the Muslim thing.

You’re perseverating about your idea of what I said...only one of us is continually thinking about Muslims, and it’s not me.

BrownFlush

FFS get over the Muslim thing.

You’re perseverating about your idea of what I said...only one of us is continually thinking about Muslims, and it’s not me.
I'm over and under the muslim thing.
Your answer(or lack of) speaks loud and clear.

Returntosender

Texas doesn’t want to kill women for abortion.
If she thinks America is bad, she’ll be really upset once she sees what life is like for women under an Islamic caliphate.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...it-possible-put-women-death-having-abortions/

Texas House Bill 896 would criminalize all abortions and define the procedure as homicide, which is punishable by death in Texas.

Lawmakers in Texas have proposed legislation that bans abortion in any and all stages of pregnancy, even when caused by acts of rape or incest, and would modify Texas state penal code to allow both women and abortion providers to be charged with murder for abortion.

The bill also defines an embryo as “a living human child” beginning at “the moment of fertilization.” The embryo would be afforded the same “rights, powers, and privileges as are secured or granted by the laws of this state to any other human child.”

Status
Not open for further replies.