Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You’re on deck for stonings?

Wtf
Yeah sure..thats it..
I just didn't get the randomness of your quote.

Of coarse if someone got stoned to death...someone..somewhere...made a " judgement " of right or wrong. How terrible . The stoned one was just doing what he felt was right. Is there no justice?

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah sure..thats it..
I just didn't get the randomness of your quote.

Of coarse if someone got stoned to death...someone..somewhere...made a " judgement " of right or wrong. How terrible . The stoned one was just doing what he felt was right. Is there no justice?
The Bible is quite clear on the punishment for adultery. Your people use god for hate and murder. Sad.

BrownFlush

The Bible is quite clear on the punishment for adultery. Your people use god for hate and murder. Sad.
OT..Jews only....only exception today would be to stone you.

All are now under NT law..
"Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross" -- Col 2:14
"Therefore he is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred that redeems them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.For where a will is involved, the death of the one who made it must be established. For a will takes effect only at death, since it is not in force as long as the one who made it is alive.Therefore not even the first covenant was inaugurated without blood." -- Hebrews 9: 15 -18

BrownFlush

So to you it's like a buffet where you pick and choose what to believe. But not so with other religions like Islam, where you take things out of context and insist it's all literal.

Twisted logic.
Twisted logic?
Not at all. You always step up with the twisted response.
The buffet of the OT ended at the cross. Verses have been supplied. I can give you more but it won't help.
I crap bigger than you.

Read it and weep. Or don't .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Twisted logic?
Not at all. You always step up with the twisted response.
The buffet of the OT ended at the cross. Verses have been supplied. I can give you more but it won't help.
Your interpretation of the verses you provided is incorrect. Totally off base, twisting the word to your own liking.

You pick and choose which parts of the Bible to follow. Shameful.

BrownFlush

Your interpretation of the verses you provided is incorrect. Totally off base, twisting the word to your own liking.

Please..
Grace me with your interpretation of the 2 verses quoted.

You will not do it. Guaranteed .
Your mouth runneth over.

BrownFlush

Please..
Grace me with your interpretation of the 2 verses quoted.

You will not do it. Guaranteed .
Your mouth runneth over.

All mouth and the rest ass.
You can interpret that ..guaranteed

BrownFlush

51931714_287578785253500_1748843526822559744_o.jpg

BrownFlush

What's your point?

OT. Jews Only. For a certain period of time, for certain reasons you couldn't care less or understand.
This law ended for the Jew 2000 ago at the cross. (verses have been supplied)

"For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise."--Gal. 3:27 - 29

Box Ox

What's your point?

That Christianity and Islam are more alike than they are different. The Christians just got a head start and are now at a point in time in which they're generally no longer killing people for their religion.

Wow.
There is no interpretation . These are quotes .

Accurate. Can check seven different English translations of every verse here:

The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.