Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Amen Brother!
I get so friend:censored2:ing tired of 'people', not God, telling others how to live their lives.
These people are misguided and do so at the behest of Satan ... God doesn't care!!!
God wrote the passage. You don't like it? Live it up.
Yeah..sure..He doesn't care..lol..
Please quote the passage where God doesn't care.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

I bet it's even on the Internet ... there's a fool born every minute. Bon jour!
Man, the Jews really have you fooled.
Sad.
"For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God...For it is written, “I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE,AND THE CLEVERNESS OF THE CLEVER I WILL SET ASIDE.”
Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God, God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. For indeed Jews ask for signs and Greeks search for wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block and to Gentiles foolishness.'' ---1Cor. 1: 18 -23 NASV
Live it up.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Amen Brother!
I get so friend:censored2:ing tired of 'people', not God, telling others how to live their lives.
These people are misguided and do so at the behest of Satan ... God doesn't care!!!
In Bahamas, Officials Assess 'Generational Devastation' From Hurricane Dorian

GOD will not care what happens to humans after he creates them.
"For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God...For it is written, “I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE,AND THE CLEVERNESS OF THE CLEVER I WILL SET ASIDE.”
Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God, God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. For indeed Jews ask for signs and Greeks search for wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block and to Gentiles foolishness.'' ---1Cor. 1: 18 -23 NASV
Live it up.
I like Joel Osteen better than Paul myself.
There’s no greater feeling than being able to help people rise higher and overcome something and feel better about themselves. I think that we’re all made to help others, to lift people up. - Joel Osteen

Humans have to help themselves because GOD has moved on!
.​

BrownFlush

I like Joel Osteen better than Paul myself.
There’s no greater feeling than being able to help people rise higher and overcome something and feel better about themselves. I think that we’re all made to help others, to lift people up. - Joel Osteen

Humans have to help themselves because GOD has moved on!

I think that we’re all made to help others, to lift people up. - Joel Osteen...really sweet....If that was only in the Bible...that what we are all made for is to help others and lift people up..
I'll go with the inspired words of an apostle myself and the wisest man who ever walked the earth "The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil." Ecc. 12: 13 -14
God hasn't moved anywhere..."Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." -- Hebrews 13: 8

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
182697-ml-1728700.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Live it up.
1564484885072.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous." -- Matt 5: 45
GOTCHA ... so you think GOD sent Dorian to destroy the Bahamas because they were 'unrighteous'.
OK ... that clarifies your ability to think and NOT reason.

BrownFlush

GOTCHA ... so you think GOD sent Dorian to destroy the Bahamas because they were 'unrighteous'.
OK ... that clarifies your ability to think and NOT reason.
Not at all.God didn't "send" anything.
I think what the passages teaches. Things happen. Good and bad to good and bad people.
The laws of nature.
Live it up.

BrownFlush

So you think GOD is not omnipotent?
GOD can’t control nature?
He created nature.
He set the laws of nature in motion in the beginning.
There was nothing miraculous with Dorian or any hurricane for that matter.
Warm water and wind. Happens every time. It's a law.

Status
Not open for further replies.