Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

floridays

I'll agree the NRA and GOP and Dims are all full of s:censored2: ... no problem agreeing with that and hardily.
The problem is with our society ... especially in our biggest cities.
I'll go further, it's a heart problem with the relative few, statistically speaking, that perpetrate these acts.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Call it what you will. I’ll leave judgment to God.
I'll call it what it says. You refuse what it says.
He is giving you His judgement in this passage as well as plenty of others with how he is going to judge those that continue to live ungodly lives.

bbsam

Staff member
What a red herring. Gun laws are local. Guess who has the most restrictive gun laws? Same places that have the most gun violence. Criminals don't obey gun laws. But you want to take away guns from law abiding citizens. I'll go along with that as soon as I see the rich and famous do without armed security.
Nobody said anything about taking guns away from anyone. Get some meds for that knee jerk.

floridays

So when people voice the desire for gun control to reduce gun violence and the response is just to enforce the ones on the books, the implication is not that enforcement will bring down the rates of gun violence? Then what is the implication

It’s ok. You can say it. The NRA/GOP line has always been BS. You know it. I know it. They know it.
You miss the exact reason your, "people" voice the desire for gun control.

There are other people that are content to be armed for protection or any other reason. These people are the ones that respect the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.