Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
deflect-negative.gif

rickyb

Yeah man the problem is idk if anyone is going to know what the matrix movie is in 100 years. Things are forgotten so easily.

On the other hand, Jesus has made quite the impact on earth. He wasn't so easily forgotten.
stories change. star wars keeps having reboots. matrix just had a reboot. but other stories take inspiration from it and it resurrects. so it will be around in some form 100 years from now, assuming we stop system collapse lol. despite what these idiots say, matrix took inspiration from Christianity amongst other ideas many of which are hundreds of years old. i agree things are easily forgotten; those who control the past control the future. in the first matrix i think morpheus says they dont even know what year it is.

vantexan

actually trump can change the policy to make it easier to join unions and he can encourage ppl to do it which spoiler alert he didnt do!

the president can make housing more affordable

the president can wipe off student debt for starters probably some more stuff

US public transit is garbage compared to europe. i have friends who lived there btw.

you can look up chris hedges, lawrence wilkerson, or even ralph nader's "jesus was a progressive" interview for more on christian fascism in america
It takes legislation to change those policies. The Dems control the government. What are they doing?

How can the president make housing more affordable?

If the president can wipe off the debt then how come Biden hasn't? How come Obama didn't?

I've been across Europe. Yes it's better than most of America. Luxurious? Some of it. As I've told you before most people if they can afford it choose to have their own vehicle. It's much more convenient and comfortable.

You are lumping all Christians together as fascists. You couldn't be more wrong.

rickyb

stories change. star wars keeps having reboots. matrix just had a reboot. but other stories take inspiration from it and it resurrects. so it will be around in some form 100 years from now, assuming we stop system collapse lol. despite what these idiots say, matrix took inspiration from Christianity amongst other ideas many of which are hundreds of years old. i agree things are easily forgotten; those who control the past control the future. in the first matrix i think morpheus says they dont even know what year it is.
you do something, and it ressurrects when someone else does it.

hopefully you do good and it resurrects. let go of the outcome and have faith in your actions

vantexan

Morpheus was secretly wanting to be a girl.

Check out the dead sea scrolls. Stories don't change as much as you think 🙂

Reboots happen because producers want to milk something popular

rickyb

It takes legislation to change those policies. The Dems control the government. What are they doing?

How can the president make housing more affordable?

If the president can wipe off the debt then how come Biden hasn't? How come Obama didn't?

I've been across Europe. Yes it's better than most of America. Luxurious? Some of it. As I've told you before most people if they can afford it choose to have their own vehicle. It's much more convenient and comfortable.

You are lumping all Christians together as fascists. You couldn't be more wrong.
im talking about trump which you think was good, i dont dispute obama and biden are bad. you say trump was good, but i gave you stats which you can look up which shows he did :censored2: all

no im talking about evangelicals i believe

one way the president couldve made housing more affordable is when the prices dropped after the 2008 40%, the president couldve written off the debt.

rickyb

Check out the dead sea scrolls. Stories don't change as much as you think 🙂

Reboots happen because producers want to milk something popular
well thats what i said were hear the same ideas in stories. its a resurrection. inception reminded me of the matrix but i didnt like the politics for example.

joe campbell did a book called hero with a thousand faces. its a bunch of similar stories that ppl keep telling.

i put a political shirt on, got bumper stickers, donate thousands, and who knows what the butterfly effect is of my actions

well thats what i said were hear the same ideas in stories. its a resurrection. inception reminded me of the matrix but i didnt like the politics for example.

joe campbell did a book called hero with a thousand faces. its a bunch of similar stories that ppl keep telling.
I thought inception was good. What politics did I miss? I think I was politically dumb when I watched that. Some would argue that I still am 🤣

rickyb

I thought inception was good. What politics did I miss? I think I was politically dumb when I watched that. Some would argue that I still am 🤣
my faith is stronger than ever. i got more bumper stickers than ever. next year im going to try and do my biggest lump sum donation ever. every day in summer i am wearing some political clothing item.

Status
Not open for further replies.