Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Where is your distinguished 2 authorities of scripture found in the Bible
Example: Mark 16:15 ..Go into all the world and preach the gospel...Direct command..Specific authority..Spelled out
Acts 20:7 ...On the first day of the week we came together to break bread....Binding example ...General authority.. Every week has a first day... inference, they did it every first day of the week

BrownFlush

The thief on the cross was never baptized. All he said was "remember me, Lord". Jesus said that the thief would be with Him in paradise.

But Jesus was lying and brownflush knows better. Don't be fooled everyone.
The thief died under the Old Testament Law. You are under the Law of Christ.
Jesus had the power to forgive sins while he walked on the earth.

Example: Mark 16:15 ..Go into all the world and preach the gospel...Direct command..Specific authority..Spelled out
Acts 20:7 ...On the first day of the week we came together to break bread....Binding example ...General authority.. Every week has a first day... inference, they did it every first day of the week
Oh man, Jesus was lying. I can't believe it!

Oh great brownflush, what must I do to be saved?

BrownFlush

Oh man, Jesus was lying. I can't believe it!

Oh great brownflush, what must I do to be saved?
That same question was asked of the apostle Peter over 2000 years ago...

Now when they heard this they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?” And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.--- Acts 2:37 -38

That same question was asked of the apostle Peter over 2000 years ago...

Now when they heard this they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?” And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.--- Acts 2:38
Can't find the word water in that verse 🔍

Status
Not open for further replies.