Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
my faith is stronger than ever. i got more bumper stickers than ever. next year im going to try and do my biggest lump sum donation ever. every day in summer i am wearing some political clothing item.
Don't blow all your money bro. A lot of people say what you want to hear just to get in your pockets.

if i buy a studio then i have a large down payment saved.

i donate to by donation youtube programs mostly. the proof is in their show.
I think Alex Jones is going nuts right now begging for money because he has to pay 4 mil but nobody talks about the tens of millions of dollars in Bitcoin that he gets from "anonymous donors"

rickyb

I think Alex Jones is going nuts right now begging for money because he has to pay 4 mil but nobody talks about the tens of millions of dollars in Bitcoin that he gets from "anonymous donors"
alex jones is dishonest even though i like some of what he says

but really you can donate something somewhere, and hopefully you choose right and its good

vantexan

im talking about trump which you think was good, i dont dispute obama and biden are bad. you say trump was good, but i gave you stats which you can look up which shows he did :censored2: all

no im talking about evangelicals i believe

one way the president couldve made housing more affordable is when the prices dropped after the 2008 40%, the president couldve written off the debt.
Could've written off the housing debt? The banks have to be paid. That's depositor money. So who pays? And that's an astronomical sum of money. Your problem is you don't grasp the enormity of the money owed. And you gave me no stats. And the president doesn't have that power.

And exactly what are evangelicals doing? They don't believe like you believe so they're fascists? Sounds like you're the fascist.

rickyb

Could've written off the housing debt? The banks have to be paid. That's depositor money. So who pays? And that's an astronomical sum of money. Your problem is you don't grasp the enormity of the money owed. And you gave me no stats. And the president doesn't have that power.

And exactly what are evangelicals doing? They don't believe like you believe so they're fascists? Sounds like you're the fascist.
the banks were bailed out, so it shouldnt be that big a deal that the prez couldve bailed out the underwater homeowners instead. you've bailed out wall st to the tune of over 10 trillion since 2008.

vantexan

the banks were bailed out, so it shouldnt be that big a deal that the prez couldve bailed out the underwater homeowners instead. you've bailed out wall st to the tune of over 10 trillion since 2008.
No we haven't. And bailing out the banks to keep them solvent is good for everyone, not just the banks.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You Sanhedrin now?
I must be. If you disagree with someone and use the Bible as the standard for discussion is the qualifier. I think you honed in that also like that was a negative more than once.
What saith the scripture? It must scare people.

If you are interested in what was brought up, the scriptures do teach that one who is to be baptized must be able to do and/or have the ability to do certain things.
This would disqualify for instance, any infant for baptism as a scriptural act. Babies are not candidates for baptism because they do not have the ability to be taught and believe, confess, etc. Infant baptism is not found in scripture.

I must be. If you disagree with someone and use the Bible as the standard for discussion is the qualifier. I think you honed in that also like that was a negative more than once.
What saith the scripture? It must scare people.

If you are interested in what was brought up, the scriptures do teach that one who is to be baptized must be able to do and/or have the ability to do certain things.
This would disqualify for instance, any infant for baptism as a scriptural act. Babies are not candidates for baptism because they do not have the ability to be taught and believe, confess, etc. Infant baptism is not found in scripture.
Baptism is not necessary for salvation.

Status
Not open for further replies.