Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantexan

when then he has no house. its all fake capital if its housing prices.
He makes serious money. You can't live in an expensive house if you don't because property taxes still have to be paid along with the mortgage, etc. Why doesn't he sell that expensive house and give it to charity?

rickyb

He makes serious money. You can't live in an expensive house if you don't because property taxes still have to be paid along with the mortgage, etc. Why doesn't he sell that expensive house and give it to charity?
why dont you figure out where or where his wealth is. it could be wrapped up public citizen, i have no idea. ralph nader is the man. but i remember gerald celente being mad at ralph after he paid ralph to do a speech at occupy peace.

vantexan

why dont you figure out where or where his wealth is. it could be wrapped up public citizen, i have no idea. ralph nader is the man. but i remember gerald celente being mad at ralph after he paid ralph to do a speech at occupy peace.
You said give it all to charity. Why doesn't Ralph?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
320242078_1181524316072084_6428267659149339747_n.jpg

rickyb

You said give it all to charity. Why doesn't Ralph?
maybe the wealth is the charity

you guys always have the most retarded arguments for whether people are honest or not. you voted for trump for god sakes. usually when you are popular you have money. ralph is popular so hes got money. hes popular for the right reasons, unlike people who are popular for the wrong reasons.

vantexan

maybe the wealth is the charity

you guys always have the most retarded arguments for whether people are honest or not. you voted for trump for god sakes. usually when you are popular you have money. ralph is popular so hes got money. hes popular for the right reasons, unlike people who are popular for the wrong reasons.
Nope, you've ragged on millionaires constantly. You're sounding like the communists whose leadership lived well while everyone else lived like dogs. If you think people should give all their wealth to charity then start by having your heroes set an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.