Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

It has Gaza under military blockade after Hamas attacked. Before then Hamas had their coast to receive weapons from Iran. Or did you think their guns and explosives magically appeared?
no they imposed the blockade right after hamas was fairly elected according to jimmy carter.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Hit piece on Paul? I'll admit that the gospels hit at a different level than the epistles but I think the article was way off. I'm glad you shared it though because I haven't heard that line of thinking before.
I play Devil’s Advocate quite often. Sometimes a challenge to traditional thinking forces one to revisit their catechesis.

vantexan

Smuggled in i would assume
Really? But you said it's the world's biggest concentration camp. That the Israelis have all access cut off.

The truth is Israel, until the recent attack, only controlled the north and east side of Gaza with their fence.

rickyb

Really? But you said it's the world's biggest concentration camp. That the Israelis have all access cut off.

The truth is Israel, until the recent attack, only controlled the north and east side of Gaza with their fence.
wrong. israel and egypt control the land borders, israel controls the air and sea as well. this started after hamas was elected in 2006.

weapons get smuggled into prisons. i havent actually heard how hamas gets their weapons

vantexan

wrong. israel and egypt control the land borders, israel controls the air and sea as well. this started after hamas was elected in 2006.

weapons get smuggled into prisons. i havent actually heard how hamas gets their weapons
Nobody smuggles thousands of guns and other munitions in an area that small. The Gazans have their coast and access to Egypt. The leaders of Hamas live in Doha, Qatar. They aren't in a concentration camp. The Palestinians are just cut off from being able to kill Israelis anytime they feel like it.

rickyb

Nobody smuggles thousands of guns and other munitions in an area that small. The Gazans have their coast and access to Egypt. The leaders of Hamas live in Doha, Qatar. They aren't in a concentration camp. The Palestinians are just cut off from being able to kill Israelis anytime they feel like it.
Egypt has the border locked down

vantexan

Egypt has the border locked down
Yeah because they don't want a million plus refugees. They didn't always have it locked airtight. And if you think there aren't Muslim sympathizers in Egypt helping the Palestinians you're a naive fool.

rickyb

Yeah because they don't want a million plus refugees. They didn't always have it locked airtight. And if you think there aren't Muslim sympathizers in Egypt helping the Palestinians you're a naive fool.
Why wouldnt you support the palestinians lol theyre under occupation and caged in gaza under terrible conditions

rickyb

🙏

Praying for world peace.
Im going to believe in the power of average joes like myself and protest for palestinian freedom and an end to israeli colonization and control of the worlds largest concentration camp the gaza strip at 6pm tonight

rickyb

The worlds largest open air prison began in 2006 i believe so i dont know wat us backed egyptian dictatorship was doing before then

Status
Not open for further replies.