Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

How many? Have you counted? Did journalists count the deaths? Chomsky? How do they know?
that was from ralph nader. when i find out more i will post

i went to a palestine freedom protest tonight. lots of signs of ethnic cleansing, genocide. all 3 of the mainstream political parties in canada support israel, they are all corrupt.

rickyb

Your parents don't talk to you anymore because you never got your :censored2: together and you're a complete disappointment to them.
We had this discussion some time ago.
Do they know that you side with murdering terrorists under the guise of being righteous?
Your brother is better than you that's why Mom loved him more.
there was some hot palestinian women at the march today

lots of signs of ethnic cleansing and genocide

vantexan

i went to a palestine freedom protest tonight. lots of signs of ethnic cleansing, genocide. all 3 of the mainstream political parties in canada support israel, they are all corrupt.
They are all on the right side.

Integrity

Binge Poster

Was the protest peaceful?

Do you have peace in your heart?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Jesus spoke of hearing of wars and rumors of wars. I'll put my faith in him.
Excellent.

It is encouraging to hear that you put your faith in Him and you will hold fast to His kingdom of love and not turn away from the faith and hate others.

So glad you are determined to not have your love for humanity go cold.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ok.

Do you have peace in you heart?
IMG_4020.gif

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Excellent.

It is encouraging to hear that you put your faith in Him and you will hold fast to His kingdom of love and not turn away from the faith and hate others.

"The Holy Spirit is the ultimate source of love in our lives, and He is charged with making us into people of love. For this love to grow, we must daily seek to be filled with the Holy Spirit (Eph. 5:18) and to walk in the Spirit (Gal. 5:16). And likewise we must seek to avoid grieving or quenching the Spirit in what we think, desire, say, and do. As we live in the Spirit, the Spirit will produce deep and powerful changes within us: “love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control” (Gal. 5:22). These changes begin when the Spirit enters our lives. Then we mature over time, growing faster or slower depending on our spiritual environment and how we respond to God. As mentioned earlier, we need to be in a community devoted to Scripture, fellowship, worship, and prayer. We also need a hunger for God and a wholehearted commitment to Him (Rom. 12:1–2); we must respond to Him in faith and obedience. These are essential for healthy spiritual growth and maturing love."

vantexan

Excellent.

Okey dokey. As I'm sure you'll turn away from turning a blind eye to sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.