Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I am still interested in how this works...after sins have been remitted through baptism then salvation granted and they become clean...does an individual lose their salvation when they commit the next sin...then gain it back when they repent?
Sin...repent...sin...repent...in...out...in...out...until the day they die
I know one way the scripture teaches it doesn't work. Your way. The impossibility of apostasy.
Nite Nite...Will give you the scriptural answer tomorrow if you promise to read it no matter how long it is.

rickyb

I am still interested in how this works...after sins have been remitted through baptism then salvation granted and they become clean...does an individual lose their salvation when they commit the next sin...then gain it back when they repent?
no thats a bunch of garbage

if you are too stupid and bad youre :censored2:ed

its not a participation trophy

vantexan

We should live our lives to the best of our ability, ask God for forgiveness when we fail. Ultimately in judgement God will look upon our hearts and the sincerity of our efforts to live the Christian life.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Should we wear yellow tights to show off our physique?
IMG_5556.jpeg

Integrity

Binge Poster
IMG_5557.jpeg

rickyb

We should live our lives to the best of our ability, ask God for forgiveness when we fail. Ultimately in judgement God will look upon our hearts and the sincerity of our efforts to live the Christian life.
so stop lying to yourself and others

Status
Not open for further replies.