Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

I’m talking about the definition of Satanic.
im going with number 2 here, but id be interested in hearing dorothy day, martin luther kings, chris hedges, William J. Barber II, and cornel west definition of it too

1707671323888.png
evil is within all of us

Thebrownblob

well if theyre low paid they need it. and i think they deserve it too bc of hte way the pay scale goes up after a few years.
We have to live in the real world. You offer no solutions to get that pay, except for forcing private corporations to pay more through government manipulation. we actually push wages for it without that help through negotiating

Your desire for an all controlling government is frightening. It has caused misery and death worldwide. Nothing good comes from it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We have to live in the real world. You offer no solutions to get that pay, except for forcing private corporations to pay more through government manipulation. we actually push wages for it without that help through negotiating

Your desire for an all controlling government is frightening. It has caused misery and death worldwide. Nothing good comes from it.
It’s amazing how little these people learn.

rickyb

They want higher wages or lower costs.

You are saying it is a “need” without giving a reason why it must be so.
i did give a reason. if they were making $30/hr they wouldnt need it. i still dont think the justifies the inequality. i may be wrong but the definition of heresy sounds like anti exploitation to me.

rickyb

He absolutely would run to the government. to force private organization to do something instead of being able to negotiate himself.
yea thats what the europeans do, thats how they get 6 weeks paid vacation and we dont even when were unionized. ive never gotten anything more than 3 weeks.

Thebrownblob

its about standing with the oppressed of the world. when you stand with the oppressed who are crucified you will eventually be crucified yourself.
But you see, I do stand with the oppressed you stand with with the oppressors on the government side. It’s satanic what you stand for.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
i did give a reason. if they were making $30/hr they wouldnt need it. i still dont think the justifies the inequality. i may be wrong but the definition of heresy sounds like anti exploitation to me.
It’s not a need. It’s a want.

Definitions matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.