Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

If you let worry about economic system control you then you have evil, because all you care about is money and the envy of others monies
i dont think its all just an opinion btw i think theres truth about christianity.

speaking of economic systems, michael hudson says the words sin has been misunderstood and it actually means "debt".

and forgive them their debts. because debts always expand faster than an economy's ability to repay them.

Thebrownblob

i dont think its all just an opinion btw i think theres truth about christianity.

speaking of economic systems, michael hudson says the words sin has been misunderstood and it actually means "debt".

and forgive them their debts. because debts always expand faster than an economy's ability to repay them.
Debt Jubilee

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

IMG_5573.gif

vantexan

i dont think jesus would approve of the low starting wages i mean. he wouldnt approve of the inequality - the greed at the top. do the workers get harassed for sick days? it wouldnt approve of that.
No one gets started at top wages and their starting wages are pretty good. If this is your idea of evil then I guess in Ricky world everything is evil.

Last edited:

rickyb

No one gets started at top wages and their starting wages are pretty good. If this is your idea of evil then I guess in Ricky world everything is evil.
1707675243841.png

vantexan

View attachment 469721
And how is giving someone a job that they can support themselves on related to the passage you cited?

Status
Not open for further replies.