Status
Not open for further replies.

El Correcto

god is dead
Matter=Energy
1708721660190.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The point wasn’t matter was eternal that’s what you instantly clung too because you know you don’t have a good solid argument for the “beginning” of the universe, universe not being eternal, for “nothing” or for your imaginary friend.
Matter isn't eternal by the definition eternal.
I'm clinging? There is no desperate cling. I have solid reasoning and arguments for the beginning.
Why you dragging your feet?

El Correcto

god is dead
Matter isn't eternal by the definition eternal.
I'm clinging? There is no desperate cling. I have solid reasoning and arguments for the beginning.
Why do you keep pivoting to matter, do you believe the universe is made only of matter?
Mass-energy equivalence. It doesn’t matter if you can convert matter back into energy.
That isn’t destroying the universe.

BrownFlush

Why do you keep pivoting to matter, do you believe the universe is made only of matter?
Mass-energy equivalence. It doesn’t matter if you can convert matter back into energy.
That isn’t destroying the universe.
Pivot? Destroying the Universe?
What is your point that you are failing to make?
You're the matter guy.

El Correcto

god is dead
Pivot? Destroying the Universe?
What is your point that you are failing to make?
You're the matter guy.
You’re failing to make the point that there is a beginning or that the universe isn’t eternal so your trying to dilute the universe into just a state of matter and claiming it isn’t eternal.

That isn’t a good argument buddy.

El Correcto

god is dead
I guess it is unfair to call someone’s argument dumb when it comes to quantum mechanics and theoretical physics, I’m far from a professional myself.
But I actually listen to the professional on the matter and give a good honest attempt at understanding what they’ve accomplished when it comes to understanding this stuff.

BrownFlush

You’re failing to make the point that there is a beginning or that the universe isn’t eternal so your trying to dilute the universe into just a state of matter and claiming it isn’t eternal.

That isn’t a good argument buddy.
I haven't tried. I've seen nothing in your comments that ask for comments/ or discussion about the beginning.
I'm diluting into the universe into just..ok lol
There has been no discussion.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

I guess it is unfair to call someone’s argument dumb when it comes to quantum mechanics and theoretical physics, I’m far from a professional myself.
But I actually listen to the professional on the matter and give a good honest attempt at understanding what they’ve accomplished when it comes to understanding this stuff.
You're better than me. My feeble attempt to even try to be on your level. I should have known better.

Honest attempt? I haven't seen any of that but, oh well.

BrownFlush

The Greeks(logical thinkers) said: "From nothing nothing comes. Something is. Therefore something was."
Ancient wisdom.
Let's do the math... nothing subtracted from nothing, or nothing added to nothing still leaves nothing. Self evident fact. "For every effect there had to be an adequate cause."

If anyone is honest (including atheist and evolutionist), you have to admit the existence of a first cause which caused everything else. Something had to initially exist in order for something to exist now.
Think about it. There are just 3 alternatives - eternal mind, eternal matter, or eternal nothing.
To believe that eternal nothing produced something is stupid. So, that leaves only two alternatives. An eternal mind, or eternal matter.
Uh-oh.

El Correcto

god is dead
The Greeks(logical thinkers) said: "From nothing nothing comes. Something is. Therefore something was."
You can’t prove nothing.
Here you go again claiming nothing has ever existed.
What next you gonna pivot back to matter?
To believe that eternal nothing produced something is stupid
Yeah I can agree with this, that’s why I don’t hop to the conclusion that nothing has ever existed like you do, which I also find dumb, because you have been corrected multiple times already on this whole “nothing” you keep going on about.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

You can’t prove nothing.
Here you go again claiming nothing has ever existed.
What next you gonna pivot back to matter?

Yeah I can agree with this, that’s why I don’t hop to the conclusion that nothing has ever existed like you do, which I also find dumb, because you have been correct multiple times already on this whole “nothing” you keep going on about.
Honest discussion demands you're honest. You failed so far.

You agree or disagree with this
So, that leaves only two alternatives. An eternal mind, or eternal matter.

El Correcto

god is dead
Honest discussion demands you're honest. You failed so far.

You agree or disagree with this
No because I’m not even arguing for anything to be eternal, I’m just making it clear you can’t prove the universe isn’t.
Even if it wasn’t eternal and you could prove that, which you can’t, you would still have to hop to proclaiming your imaginary friend did it, which you also can’t prove.

To hop into creationism you have to make two unfounded assumptions to even begin the story of how it happened, then you have to believe in the very wrong and disprovable story of how it happened.

You’re so far removed from reality we can never have an honest conversation, because you keep making :censored2: up like god and “nothing”, then you try you best to make a bad faith argument that the universe is just matter and can be destroyed.

You need to correct your mistakes and quit making nonsense up.

El Correcto

god is dead
At last. Please tell me what you are arguing for?
I’m arguing you can’t prove nothing or that the universe isn’t eternal.
The Big Bang isn’t the “creation” of the universe, it is just the expansion. There isn’t like a moment where science believes there was nothing.

You know reality really is interesting when you don’t believe you have all the answers because of some cult beliefs.

BrownFlush

I’m arguing you can’t prove nothing or that the universe isn’t eternal.
The Big Bang isn’t the “creation” of the universe, it is just the expansion. There isn’t like a moment where science believes there was nothing.

You know reality really is interesting when you don’t believe you have all the answers because of some cult beliefs.
So there isn't a time that there was nothing?
Is that a scientific fact?

El Correcto

god is dead
So there isn't a time that there was nothing?
Is that a scientific fact?
We have never observed nothing. Even the Big Bang starts with something, the history of that something we have no clue, people call it a “singularity”, there is no proof or evidence of nothing, I don’t even know how you would comprehend “nothing” in reality.

BrownFlush

We have never observed nothing. Even the Big Bang starts with something, the history of that something we have no clue, people call it a “singularity”, there is no proof or evidence of nothing, I don’t even know how you would comprehend “nothing” in reality.
That's right.
In all of human history and experience no one has ever observed something coming from nothing.
There is definitely no proof or evidence of something coming from nothing in our limited knowledge of what nothing is.
A thing is universally accepted as true when no one can demonstrate that the opposite occasionally happens. It's on that, I think any logical person would agree that the universe could not be self-existent, because it would have to create itself from nothing.
If there was ever a time when totally nothing existed, then wouldn't that situation be locked in forever? There would just be a constant eternity of nothingness, because something cannot come from nothing.
Even the Big Bang starts with something,
What does the Big Bang (theory) start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.