Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ah, I can't say that children shouldn't be exposed to obscene material in school libraries without you saying who's to say what's obscene, you? But you sure know what hate speech is when you (think you) see it.

Here's a definition for you:

When the Left pushes anything they want that is criticized, then the Left condemns that criticism as hate speech.
Ah, I can't say that children shouldn't be exposed to obscene material in school libraries without you saying who's to say what's obscene, you?
Say all you want. School board has final say no?
But you sure know what hate speech is when you (think you) see it.
I have my opinion, yes.
Here's a definition for you:

When the Left pushes anything they want that is criticized, then the Left condemns that criticism as hate speech.
Your made up definition no doubt.

vantexan

Say all you want. School board has final say no?

I have my opinion, yes.

Your made up definition no doubt.
Not talking about the school board says. Talking about you specifically saying who's to say what's obscene to protect putting sexually graphic material into school libraries but turns out you have no problem determining what's hate speech and what isn't. In other words you see yourself as the ultimate decider of right and wrong and per my definition anyone who disagrees with you is a hater. Just like any other liberal with the exception that most on that side of the aisle don't believe in God but there are plenty who claim to be Christian who advocate for such things too.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Not talking about the school board says. Talking about you specifically saying who's to say what's obscene to protect putting sexually graphic material into school libraries but turns out you have no problem determining what's hate speech and what isn't. In other words you see yourself as the ultimate decider of right and wrong and per my definition anyone who disagrees with you is a hater. Just like any other liberal with the exception that most on that side of the aisle don't believe in God but there are plenty who claim to be Christian who advocate for such things too.
Not talking about the school board says. Talking about you specifically saying who's to say what's obscene to protect putting sexually graphic material into school libraries but turns out you have no problem determining what's hate speech and what isn't.
In relation to the school board issue.
I know it is your schtick but twist it not my friend.
In other words you see yourself as the ultimate decider of right and wrong and per my definition anyone who disagrees with you is a hater.
Untrue.
Just like any other liberal with the exception that most on that side of the aisle don't believe in God but there are plenty who claim to be Christian who advocate for such things too.
I do not prescribe to polarizing labels.

You know that.

tourists24

I don’t define gender.

Look it up.

I think any dictionary will have a definition for you to work with.

That is what I use for definitions.
You are a grown up. Don't know your age but I would think that with all your years on earth you can't define "woman"? Seriously? Why is it you can't define the gender of woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.