Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@Integrity ..Please let me know your choice.
1709262717489.png

El Correcto

god is dead
Perhaps, but I think the Bible shows that those who had direct communication with God and the Holy Spirit can also fall and are imperfect

David with Bathsheba (and quite a few few other things)

Noah was an introvert with a stuttering problem and no self-confidence

Sampson was Gifted with power and succumbed to his lustful desires

Etc. etc. God uses imperfect people because we are imperfect humans. Thankfully, there is repentance and forgiveness. But you have to seek it and understand that you sinned.
I think people are going to look back in shock that people took this stuff literally and we had to just put up with it and respect it as if it was even close to correct.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t understand this whole no more human sacrifice for god, but then this whole Christian martyr thing and the early sects pushing martyrdom to their followers. It really is like a suicide doomsday cult in some ways.

Also Romans only killing like a couple thousand Christians is barely a blip on their radar hardly Roman persecution, Roman weaponry was responsible for the most kills in history up until the invention of the AK 47, they were a very brutal and murderous people.

BrownFlush

IMO your posting of this is coming from a place of condemnation therefore I would have to say it is hate speech.
IMO making fun of you and people like you who pretend that this man is a woman is reality speech.
You pretending as well as others should and needs to be condemned.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
IMO making fun of you and people like you who pretend that this man is a woman is reality speech.
So you use more hate speech to justify your use of hate speech.

For a person who professes that the Bible is the sole and exclusive complete communication to mankind today, do you honestly think your setting a good example by this kind of conduct and words?

Box Ox

Hate speech or reality?
View attachment 473048
IMO your posting of this is coming from a place of condemnation therefore I would have to say it is hate speech.
You pretending as well as others should and needs to be condemned.

For a person who professes that the Bible is the sole and exclusive complete communication to mankind today, do you honestly think your setting a good example by this kind of conduct and words?

I don't think Jesus would side with you on this issue.

BrownFlush

Words from a person who is in pretend land.
For a person who professes that the Bible is the sole and exclusive complete communication to mankind today,
From God. No doubt about it.
do you honestly think your setting a good example by this kind of conduct and words?
You better believe it. I know I am. Reality is a great concept.
Words are vehicles of ideas. The very idea that you use words to describe pretend land but, words that are proven true are offensive to you, speaks volumes about your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.