Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfie

Jesus would disagree.

I think its great that you heathens are so curious about Gods message that you wish to discuss it. Even with your efforts to disparage the message you have to make an effort to expose yourself to it and thus create the opportunity to understand their message of love and forgiveness.

bbsam

Staff member
I think its great that you heathens are so curious about Gods message that you wish to discuss it. Even with your efforts to disparage the message you have to make an effort to expose yourself to it and thus create the opportunity to understand their message of love and forgiveness.
Heathen? I’ve been a Christian since 6 weeks old.

floridays

Yeah. Gospel of John. As I said, Jesus probably didn’t say it.
Believe what you choose, I like the probably you offer. I believe those were absolutely His words. I have no directive to convince you, and fact of the matter is, it's impossible for me to do it.

newfie

Not possible.

wishful thinking at best :) but it would highlight my point. those that bash the Christian religion here would not do so if all was right in their lives.
their searching for something but their pride wont allow them to admit it yet. So they toy with the Christian religion in their own little twisted way pretending they don't need it but desperately craving the message of love and forgiveness it presents.

floridays

Between the impossible and the fact can only be God.
Not possible, only one child has been born sinless, and continued through live void of sin. Every other human born, a choice is required of, this choice is impossible to be made by a six week old infant. Between the impossible and truth is a road built on deceptions. The truth you cling to is a deception, if you hold to a six week old conversion.

bbsam

Staff member
Not possible, only one child has been born sinless, and continued through live void of sin. Every other human born, a choice is required of, this choice is impossible to be made by a six week old infant. Between the impossible and truth is a road built on deceptions. The truth you cling to is a deception, if you hold to a six week old conversion.
Simply not true. Children are baptized into the church all the time. Even children not expected to live past a few days.

Maybe you should stop limiting what God is able and willing to do.

bbsam

Staff member
Believe what you choose, I like the probably you offer. I believe those were absolutely His words. I have no directive to convince you, and fact of the matter is, it's impossible for me to do it.
It is not necessary for you to convince me.

bbsam

Staff member
You know what the problem is? We see Christianity differently. You see it as your choice.

I see it as part of who I am. I claim being a Christian with the same pride as claim to have brown eyes. It’s not a merit badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.