Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

You’re Canadian. You wouldn’t understand.

Well maybe the cowardly part.

And you’re a bunch of snooty elitists too. I could go for a northern border wall.
what do you mean?

im guessing all of canada's PMs were corrupt like obama probably going back a few decades at least.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
good quote!

my former bff OD on fentanyl.
Opiates are not good drugs.
They scare me!

I use cannabis until the pain is too great and then I use hydrocodone 10 mg.
I use about 10 pills a month ... down from 60 a month a year ago.
I only use opiates when I can't get to sleep because of pain.

rickyb

They scare me!

sorry to hear that.

my buddy has rheumatoid arthritis real bad and he smokes weed and does other stuff but its not good enough and hes in a lot of pain. hes essentially disabled; its really bad.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They scare me!

I was prescribed hydrocodone after my bilateral ulner nerve release surgery. I can see why people can get hooked on it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
sorry to hear that.

my buddy has rheumatoid arthritis real bad and he smokes weed and does other stuff but its not good enough and hes in a lot of pain. hes essentially disabled; its really bad.
I'm disabled as well ... I use meditation and heat to deal with the pain during waking hours.
I've tried but I haven't mastered dealing with the pain when trying to get to sleep.

I haven't used the drug alcohol since last July either. It helps to get to sleep but it interferes with sleep after a couple of hours.
Alcohol is just as addictive as most opiates as well so it scares me too.

Addiction is not something to play around with. It sneaks up on you until you can't let it go very easily.

It will be fine

I'm disabled as well ... I use meditation and heat to deal with the pain during waking hours.
I've tried but I haven't mastered dealing with the pain when trying to get to sleep.

I haven't used the drug alcohol since last July either. It helps to get to sleep but it interferes with sleep after a couple of hours.
Alcohol is just as addictive as most opiates as well so it scares me too.

Addiction is not something to play around with. It sneaks up on you until you can't let it go very easily.
Take a look at Kratom, it hits the same receptors as opiates but isn't a real opiate. It's like drinking several cups of coffee with a mild analgesic. Not good for sleep but works nicely during the day.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Take a look at Kratom, it hits the same receptors as opiates but isn't a real opiate. It's like drinking several cups of coffee with a mild analgesic. Not good for sleep but works nicely during the day.
Outlawed in Georgia and hard to find.
Medicinal usage natural plants don't have the following like weed or opiates.
I have used it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.