Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

Go to the top of any tall building, take of running and jump off, right when there is nothing is under your feet but air, scream, " I'm gonna breaks the law of gravity." See how that works out for you.
god can read what you say..."gonna find out whos naughty or nice"

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There is no reason that science, as we know it, would conflict in any way with the concept of a Creator.

Scientific FACT proves a Creator and a Creation.
Speaking of 5th and 6th grade..our conversation got me to thinking back.. my old pal, Bill, did his science project on "How Human Waste Changes."
Well, long story short, he smilet in a jar. He made his reports, noted changes, etc. Cant remember the grade he got but he kept that jar for a couple of years.
You know, we had never heard of DNA back then, but just thinking, human smilet would give you a lot better start at evolving into a person than an old pile of mud.
After a couple years, when I would look in that jar, I never seen anything at all evolving. I guess the tTtheory is it takes millions and millions of years to make a turd change into a man.
Or maybe its a fact that it takes that long for people to really believe something so ridiculous .

Froome

Scientific FACT proves a Creator and a Creation.
Speaking of 5th and 6th grade..our conversation got me to thinking back.. my old pal, Bill, did his science project on "How Human Waste Changes."
Well, long story short, he smilet in a jar. He made his reports, noted changes, etc. Cant remember the grade he got but he kept that jar for a couple of years.
You know, we had never heard of DNA back then, but just thinking, human smilet would give you a lot better start at evolving into a person than an old pile of mud.
After a couple years, when I would look in that jar, I never seen anything at all evolving. I guess the tTtheory is it takes millions and millions of years to make a turd change into a man.
Or maybe its a fact that it takes that long for people to really believe something so ridiculous .
Maybe he did the science project wrong. The person was there, he just had already evolved into a piece of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.