Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tourists24

The fact that we’re having this conversation means only that, no watchmaker necessary.

We can create proteins in a lab-setting that simulates an early-Earth scenario...proteins eventually lead to rabbits and fungi and pine trees and humans and ants...etc.

You haven’t done the math, stop yourself!

The fact that humans make watches doesn’t mean that humans were necessarily made.

Why are you short-changing your Creator?

Maybe your Creator works with gravity, Jupiter, magnetism, and RNA/DNA...

(All things that exist, and if they didn’t, we wouldn’t exist).

Is it such a stretch to look out at a Universe 13 billion light years wide, and think how wonderful and amazing it is that we’re here?

No watchmaker needed.

Take a biology class.
Something had to make the first something. What made that?

rickyb

How would thousands of settlers on the east coast kill millions of natives across what is now the U.S.? Especially when their technology wasn't that sophisticated? Please tell me the native groups that were exterminated by these blood thirsty settlers?
look it up

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
How would thousands of settlers on the east coast kill millions of natives across what is now the U.S.? Especially when their technology wasn't that sophisticated? Please tell me the native groups that were exterminated by these blood thirsty settlers?
Diseases from the settlers was the main cause of the death. The indians could not fight off small pox that was bought over. Also when the settlers started to come, the indians were in the process of a death epidemic.

oldngray

nowhere special
Diseases from the settlers was the main cause of the death. The indians could not fight off small pox that was bought over. Also when the settlers started to come, the indians were in the process of a death epidemic.

Columbus did bring syphilis back to Europe so the spread of disease wasn't one sided.

rickyb

hudson says the word for sin and debt are the same and jesus was put to death for being in favor of debt cancellations

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The fact that we’re having this conversation means only that, no watchmaker necessary.

We can create proteins in a lab-setting that simulates an early-Earth scenario...proteins eventually lead to rabbits and fungi and pine trees and humans and ants...etc.

You haven’t done the math, stop yourself!

The fact that humans make watches doesn’t mean that humans were necessarily made.

Why are you short-changing your Creator?

Maybe your Creator works with gravity, Jupiter, magnetism, and RNA/DNA...

(All things that exist, and if they didn’t, we wouldn’t exist).

Is it such a stretch to look out at a Universe 13 billion light years wide, and think how wonderful and amazing it is that we’re here?

No watchmaker needed.

Take a biology class.
You never said anything ... concisely, what is your point?

I took the watchmaker to be a metaphor but your response implies you believe it to be literal.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It’s not worth my time to explain to you the difference between a theory and a Theory.
Talk about not worth my time. I'm talking to a person who has design and supposedly intelligence that knows ( in tTtheory ) something came from nothing.
It appears on the outset the difference between theory and Theory is what is required in a sentence to make it correct.

rickyb

Talk about not worth my time. I'm talking to a person who has design and supposedly intelligence that knows ( in tTtheory ) something came from nothing.
It appears on the outset the difference between theory and Theory is what is required in a sentence to make it correct.
maybe take a course in space or ask a teacher.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It’s a Theory that gravity exists.

Go to the top of any tall building, take of running and jump off, right when there is nothing under your feet but air, scream, " I'm gonna breaks the law of gravity." See how that works out for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.