Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
When do YOU turn 11? Maybe then, you will be able to understand a joke when you read it.
Matthew 19:26: ":censored2:baggery and arrogance shall be thrust upon those who fundamentally practice the laws of the christian lord"
Which part was a joke..The alien evolution thing or the doomsday shelter? You mad ?
Yes you are.. you're so mad you can't read straight.
Matthew 19:26
New American Standard 1977
''And looking upon them Jesus said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Last edited:

BrownArmy

Hey Hey.. Notice the word "law".
The "Law" of evolution does not exist.
Not much into theories.

Take some 5th/6th grade remedial science courses...

There are ‘theories’, and then there are Theories.

It’s funny to me to have to explain basic facts to you, when your entire lynchpin is something that can never be proved and is a book written by so many men over so many centuries.

Poetic? Absolutely. Other than that, if we’re going for poetry, I prefer Laozi.

This is how these conversations always go. I don’t believe what you believe...by definition, I’m not a Christian.

Good luck with the flood.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Take some 5th/6th grade remedial science courses...

There are ‘theories’, and then there are Theories.

It’s funny to me to have to explain basic facts to you, when your entire lynchpin is something that can never be proved and is a book written by so many men over so many centuries.

Poetic? Absolutely. Other than that, if we’re going for poetry, I prefer Laozi.

This is how these conversations always go. I don’t believe what you believe...by definition, I’m not a Christian.

Good luck with the flood.

Christian, Atheist, Browns fan..doesn't matter.. Is there a Law of Evolution?
Its funny to me that you discuss theories and or Theories as fact (Law) when they are not.

BrownArmy

Christian, Atheist, Browns fan..doesn't matter.. Is there a Law of Evolution?
Its funny to me that you discuss theories and or Theories as fact (Law) when they are not.

Again, this is how these conversations go.

It’s not worth my time to explain to you the difference between a theory and a Theory.

It’s a theory that Obama is a Muslim...

It’s a Theory that gravity exists.

It’s a theory that Trump wants to lay with his daughter.

It’s a Theory that evolution is a demonstrable fact.

Again, why are you compelled to put your Creator in such a tiny box?

I’m not a Christian, but if I was, you would offend me.

Who are you to say how God works?

Who are you to say that the eyes and mind that God gave me should turn me away from absolute demonstrable truth?

There is no reason that science, as we know it, would conflict in any way with the concept of a Creator.

Sleep tight.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hey man! Don't get too stressed out!
Release some of your stress you have.
d7f9f2f.jpg

vantexan

they are estimates and you dont need internet to count the dead LOL
How would thousands of settlers on the east coast kill millions of natives across what is now the U.S.? Especially when their technology wasn't that sophisticated? Please tell me the native groups that were exterminated by these blood thirsty settlers?

Status
Not open for further replies.