Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

in religion most people essentially do nothing aside from hoping to be saved.

its alot like politics where people do nothing and hope the politician helps them.

or capitalism where people lets the capitalist run their lives at work.

we know the outcomes for the last 2, and its likely that god doesnt exist or doesnt care about you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
in religion most people essentially do nothing aside from hoping to be saved.

its alot like politics where people do nothing and hope the politician helps them.

or capitalism where people lets the capitalist run their lives at work.

we know the outcomes for the last 2, and its likely that god doesnt exist or doesnt care about you.
What a pitiful existence you live.

rickyb

You know nothing about scripture. You cannot have a perspective about something you know nothing about.
cornel west and chris hedges talk about it. ive listened to james cone as well and watched movies inspired by it or based on it. so dont give me that crap.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
that has a nice ring to it.

i like knowing other things besides religion and having perspective ;)
Just wanted to show you how much better the US is ... at least in Georgia.

upload_2018-10-17_0-11-57.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
cornel west and chris hedges talk about it. ive listened to james cone as well and watched movies inspired by it or based on it. so dont give me that crap.
You watched movies? LOL
What's so precious is your sincerity when posting that!

If you have not experienced a Spiritual Awakening, you have no idea. Scripture is for teaching and guidance to a life spent in the arms of whatever Deity or Ideal (Platonic World).

Religions are pretty much not spiritual by their nature ... It's all about following rules of the society/religion when no one is watching.

rickyb

You watched movies? LOL
What's so precious is your sincerity when posting that!

If you have not experienced a Spiritual Awakening, you have no idea. Scripture is for teaching and guidance to a life spent in the arms of whatever Deity or Ideal (Platonic World).

Religions are pretty much not spiritual by their nature ... It's all about following rules of the society/religion when no one is watching.
i think i have post occupy and a few years after that when i started donating heavily.

and i was watching a chris hedges interview other day and he says america has a major spiritual deficit. cornel west also says its spiritually malnourished. i agree and i think my country is the same.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yeah ..I've listened to Mick Jagger and Roger Waters talk about blues and rock and roll so I pretty much know how to play a guitar now. Also.. I seen Crowe in Noah...It was like the story in the movie just leaped from the pages of scripture.

Last edited:

rickyb

Yeah ..I've listened to Mick Jagger and Roger Waters to about blues and rock and roll so I pretty much know how to play a guitar now. Also.. I seen Crowe in Noah...It was like the story in the movie just leaped from the pages of scripture.
reading, listening, going to church...its all the same

but we have different understandings of the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.