Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

It will be fine

haha capitalism has infected every aspect of american society:

Klippenstein's monster‏Verified account @kenklippenstein 13m13 minutes ago

DpwyyhDW0AAzVPW.jpg

DpwyyhBXUAEKcv4.jpg
You know nothing about scripture. Jesus loves dismembering critics with a bone saw and selling missile tech.

bacha29

Civilizations have spent the past 8000 years destroying each other over the question of whose God is the true God and who loves him more. That question will be answered some day right after the planet has been destroyed and rendered unlivable while in pursuit of that answer.

rickyb

Civilizations have spent the past 8000 years destroying each other over the question of whose God is the true God and who loves him more. That question will be answered some day right after the planet has been destroyed and rendered unlivable while in pursuit of that answer.
i think we will destroy ourselves in the pursuit of profits first

bacha29

i think we will destroy ourselves in the pursuit of profits first
Could that explain why bible thumpers like Robertson and Olsteen are piling up their treasures? Perhaps it could be in advance of their final sermons to their clueless flocks both entitled........"I got mine. The rest of you can go to well.....hell".

rickyb

Could that explain why bible thumpers like Robertson and Olsteen are piling up their treasures? Perhaps it could be in advance of their final sermons to their clueless flocks both entitled........"I got mine. The rest of you can go to well.....hell".
theyve twisted christianity.

ive listened to olsteen on sirius, its crap.

rickyb

jesus didnt come down to make us rich

theres little difference between these mega church pastors and donald trump

floridays

i pray to baby jesus every night and go to church so i obviously know stuff
You can cut the smartass :poop:, at the minumum, if you agree with nothing else, he is a historical figure that walked the earth and grew to manhood, he's not a baby. Where you go from there is your business. You will see this "baby" in the future however.

rickyb

You can cut the smartass :poop:, at the minumum, if you agree with nothing else, he is a historical figure that walked the earth and grew to manhood, he's not a baby. Where you go from there is your business. You will see this "baby" in the future however.
8 pouuuund...6 ounce......baby jesus

rickyb

GOOGON NOT SORRY

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hello old rat,
Wazzup my friend?

Just got back from a week at a festival and I'm getting ready to go for another festival (Hulaween).
I'll probably be 2.5 times as old as the average age of the attendee but I fit in well.
I don't take all their drugs but I'm cool with whatever they want to do.
I'm not a judgmental person and include everyone ... except the cops. :wince:

Status
Not open for further replies.