REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If you are going by the Bible (which supposedly this discussion was about) ...
That is the mythology I spoke of ... other than the words of Jesus, I look at the Bible as mythology mixed with verbal history.
All religions have a mythology that contains beliefs concerning the supernatural or sacred. That does not mean their mythology is wrong but it is not history or science either.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Friend of mine what I'm trying to tell you is that the so-called negro race are of the 12 ancient tribes of Israel. Truth Seekers Google "Hebrew to Negroes"
I'll keep that in mind if I have a period in which I am interested in comparative religions.
I was already somewhat familiar with your beliefs as I had a friend whose beliefs appear to be the same as yours.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Friend of mine what I'm trying to tell you is that the so-called negro race are of the 12 ancient tribes of Israel. Truth Seekers Google "Hebrew to Negroes"
Friendo..
I don't care what you call yourself or what color your skin is or what or who you claim to be, but NO ONE can trace anything when it comes to their linage or their descendants who or are Jewish, Hebrew, Israelites or whatever passed 70 AD.
The temple was plowed into the ground and the physical destruction of Jerusalem happened. ALL the records up to that point of who was who and where they came from was history and non verifiable from that point back.

BigJamesBrown

And I respect your beliefs ... they are just as valid as mine.
But my beliefs are backed up with science facts text and scholarly findings. I'm just saying...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190629-164204.png
    Screenshot_20190629-164204.png
    506.2 KB · Views: 83

vantexan

Somatic is a made-up term that is only about 200 years old. It does not have the same meeting meaning as shemitic. Arabs have only served as slave and taskmasters to the true Hebrew Israelites, they have no claims to the Holy Land at all.
Unfortunately your beliefs are based on wanting to see yourself as superior to others. No different than every group around the world who see themselves as the "true" people and all other people as lesser beings. Have you never asked yourself why it is that there aren't Hebrew temples all over Africa? Because Blacks in America are a mixture of African peoples, especially from West Africa, it might be easy to assume that Blacks in Africa are monolithic. But truth is there are as many different Black ethnic groups in Africa as there are white ethnic groups in Europe or different ethnicities in Asia. You do yourself a disservice believing the Hebrew Israelite spiel, just as Blacks who become Muslims because they see Christianity as a white man's religion and at the root is a hatred of whites.

BigJamesBrown

That is the mythology I spoke of ... other than the words of Jesus, I look at the Bible as mythology mixed with verbal history.
All religions have a mythology that contains beliefs concerning the supernatural or sacred. That does not mean their mythology is wrong but it is not history or science either.
I agree with you about religions, but the Bible can absolutely be backed up with science and historical facts!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I agree with you about religions, but the Bible can absolutely be backed up with science and historical facts!
Not in it's entirety.
Yes in certain historical locations and some major archeological discoveries.
There is a lot that cannot be backed up ... the supernatural aspects by their very nature, cannot be backed up by science or archeology.

BigJamesBrown

Friendo..
I don't care what you call yourself or what color your skin is or what or who you claim to be, but NO ONE can trace anything when it comes to their linage or their descendants who or are Jewish, Hebrew, Israelites or whatever passed 70 AD.
The temple was plowed into the ground and the physical destruction of Jerusalem happened. ALL the records up to that point of who was who and where they came from was history and non verifiable from that point back.
The Dead Sea Scrolls, the ones authorized for the Bible and the ones that weren't all tell the story. Genetic migration DNA and historical events all bring the facts in the Bible to life.

BigJamesBrown

Unfortunately your beliefs are based on wanting to see yourself as superior to others. No different than every group around the world who see themselves as the "true" people and all other people as lesser beings. Have you never asked yourself why it is that there aren't Hebrew temples all over Africa? Because Blacks in America are a mixture of African peoples, especially from West Africa, it might be easy to assume that Blacks in Africa are monolithic. But truth is there are as many different Black ethnic groups in Africa as there are white ethnic groups in Europe or different ethnicities in Asia. You do yourself a disservice believing the Hebrew Israelite spiel, just as Blacks who become Muslims because they see Christianity as a white man's religion and at the root is a hatred of whites.
Your assumptions of me is wrong to the Core. Friend I am only interested in the truth. You speak the way you do about difference races because you don't understand the way science and the Y chromosome works. I will say that Roman Catholicism is a European Pagan religion but that has nothing to do with me or my faith and I couldn't care less about it or any other religion.

BrownArmy

This is why I love the BC, we have the best of the best:

We have climate scientists, religious scholars, doctors on the cutting edge of science and medicine, unmatched political scientists and scholars of war, historians par excellence, social scientists at the top of their field, etc.

Why go anywhere else?

vantexan

This is why I love the BC, we have the best of the best:

We have climate scientists, religious scholars, doctors on the cutting edge of science and medicine, unmatched political scientists and scholars of war, historians par excellence, social scientists at the top of their field, etc.

Why go anywhere else?
And snarkologists who poke fun at anyone who takes an interest in anything beyond their life's calling of schlepping boxes.

BigJamesBrown

Friendo..