REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

BrownArmy

False teachers and people who believe them are all through out scripture.
Lots of warnings to be aware of them and their teaching .

So, just to be clear, random people talking about the Bible aren't necessarily to be trusted?

I'm not a Christian, by definition, so, how do I tell the charlatans apart from the true believers?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So, just to be clear, random people talking about the Bible aren't necessarily to be trusted?

I'm not a Christian, by definition, so, how do I tell the charlatans apart from the true believers?
If they speak where the Bible speaks and are silent where the Bible is silent.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What do you mean not the same thing? There is enough information online about the subject matter without buying the books. The information in the video only gives you scientific and historical facts, but not as detailed as the books. Everything in the video can be researched improving true or false. The problem with most people is they'll eat before they look, take time to look at the videos before you go off the deep end Friend. Bottom line, prove the video wrong anyway you can, and get back to me!!!
And therein lies the problem with your cred bruh!

floridays

You can't.
Not knowing the one true God, you have absolutely no basis to begin an analysis.
Just so you understand, I don't give place to one word, or thought you offer about Jesus Christ, anything you say about Him is worthless, in plain English, it has no value, it's worthless. Period.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The only free thing I will be getting from the US Gov't is if I drown at sea, the USCG will make every attempt to recover my body.