REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

BrownArmy

I'm part Native American, my grandfather was 3/4th's Cherokee. As in the rest of the world there were many Native American ethnic groups. The ones with as you put it, Negroid features, like the Olmecs of Mexico, with flat, broad noses and large lips, lived in areas that are very hot and humid, much like most of Africa, and who's bodies had adapted through mutation to the climate over time. The Native Americans of North America didn't look like that although some, like the Crow, are naturally darker. Not black, but darker than other groups around them.

Those people that you’re talking about, and white folk from Sweden, etc, are 99.9% genetically similar.

Any human you see is 99.9% genetically similar to you.

You’re genetically similar in this way:

96%. Chimpanzees
80% Cats
50-85%. Mice
80%. Cattle
60%. Bananas

Get over it.

BigJamesBrown

I'm part Native American, my grandfather was 3/4th's Cherokee. As in the rest of the world there were many Native American ethnic groups. The ones with as you put it, Negroid features, like the Olmecs of Mexico, with flat, broad noses and large lips, lived in areas that are very hot and humid, much like most of Africa, and who's bodies had adapted through mutation to the climate over time. The Native Americans of North America didn't look like that although some, like the Crow, are naturally darker. Not black, but darker than other groups around them.
As the Lady Gaga song goes they were born that way brother! They didn't mutate! FYI there's DNA evidence to back up that they are also a part of the 12 tribes of Israel, plus they have the oldest form of Hebrew writings paleo Hebrews on there mountain and cave dwellings fringes on their clothing and in their songs where they call out to father Yah. Sidebar I also share trace DNA what the ones you speak of, which means that at one time in history we were all in the same place...

BrownArmy

As the Lady Gaga song goes they were born that way brother! They didn't mutate! FYI there's DNA evidence to back up that they are also a part of the 12 tribes of Israel, plus they have the oldest form of Hebrew writings paleo Hebrews on there mountain and cave dwellings and in their songs where they call out to father Yah.

There’s DNA evidence to back up the fact that we’re 80% the same as rabbits.

How does that fit in your scheme?

vantexan

As the Lady Gaga song goes they were born that way brother! They didn't mutate! FYI there's DNA evidence to back up that they are also a part of the 12 tribes of Israel, plus they have the oldest form of Hebrew writings paleo Hebrews on there mountain and cave dwellings and in their songs where they call out to father Yah.
You believe what you want to, Native Americans are no more Hebrews than African Americans. This is comparable to Joseph Smith finding metal plates with a language only he could interpret. Thousands bought into it and left to move to Utah after he was killed to found their own country Deseret, now Utah and parts of surrounding states. You know them as the Mormons. They are, just as you seem to be, very sincere in their beliefs and are some of the nicest people I've ever met. But if their founder had come along today instead of the 1800's he would of been rightly recognized as a cult leader. No matter how much you want to believe something just saying it's so doesn't necessarily make it so.

vantexan

Those people that you’re talking about, and white folk from Sweden, etc, are 99.9% genetically similar.

Any human you see is 99.9% genetically similar to you.

You’re genetically similar in this way:

96%. Chimpanzees
80% Cats
50-85%. Mice
80%. Cattle
60%. Bananas

Get over it.
Yes and we're something like 98% the same as chimpanzees and bonobos. It's the part that we don't share, no matter how slight, that separates us. You act as if that's a bad thing. What happened to celebrating diversity? It's not bad that a black is different than I am on some level, but you seem threatened by the idea.

BigJamesBrown

So, just to be clear, random people talking about the Bible aren't necessarily to be trusted?

I'm not a Christian, by definition, so, how do I tell the charlatans apart from the true believers?
Study the Book of Life to show yourself approved, but beware because the death dealers have taken all of The Book of Life to deceive us all... SEARCH FOR THE HIDDEN OR LOST BOOKS FROM THE BIBLE!!!

BigJamesBrown

Google it laze ass!
You think I'm your servant?
You may claims! I am simply asking you to back it up with facts, or what you believe to be the facts. I haven't asked you to do anything more than what you've seen me done the whole time I've been on this thread. I think it's fair to be able to ask you to back up your statement with facts.

BigJamesBrown

You can't.
Not knowing the one true God, you have absolutely no basis to begin an analysis.
Just so you understand, I don't give place to one word, or thought you offer about Jesus Christ, anything you say about Him is worthless, in plain English, it has no value, it's worthless. Period.
Stop holding back why don't you tell him how you really feel! Ouch!

BigJamesBrown

When you say that African Americans are the true Israelites but Africans aren't you're in denial about various ethnic groups being drawn from as captives of other African ethnic groups and being sold to slavers to be shipped not only to what is now the United States but to most of the Americas. You speak of DNA but your DNA is the same as Africans in Africa now. You've bought into a fantasy put forth by those who have an agenda and want to control others. Sorry, but under scrutiny your claims just don't hold up. If they did Black slaves would have been worshipping as the ancient Israelites of the old Testament did, with blood sacrifices. They wouldn't have accepted Christianity. I don't think it does you any good for someone to tell you they respect your beliefs because your beliefs are based on lies. Don't mean to be rude but the truth is sometimes hard to take.
The fact of the matter is that not only Hebrew slaves came over on the slave trade but there were also black Africans but came over on the slave trade as well. Until you understand genetics and what significance of the Y chromosome plays in all this you will never understand what the truth really is. When you look at my DNA that's why you see it clustered differently from the original hamites (the Africans) that's because the Hebrews that came out of Israel were clustered in those different West African areas during the slave trade and held in concentration camps by the Portuguese Sephardic the Africans the Arabians and yes other Hebrews.

The fact of the matter is that not only Hebrew slaves came over on the slave trade but there were also black Africans but came over on the slave trade as well. Until you understand genetics and what significance of the Y chromosome plays in all this you will never understand what the truth really is. When you look at my DNA that's why you see it clustered differently from the original hamites (the Africans) that's because the Hebrews that came out of Israel were clustered in those different West African areas during the slave trade and held in concentration camps by the Portuguese Sephardic the Africans the Arabians and yes other Hebrews.
And what about the ignorant people that sold those slaves?

BigJamesBrown

And what about the ignorant people that sold those slaves?
Those that lead into slavery will also be led into slavery. The sad part of it is they have also curse their Generations out to the 4th (innocent of any wrongdoing) as well as themselves, so as I said before no need to worry about reparations a recompense will be placed on the head of those that have had anything to do with slavery and again unfortunately the generations that follow them. Repent those who curse the Hebrew slaves and their descendants will be cursed and those that bless the Hebrew slaves and their descendants will be blessed. And that's not just for the United States but that is for all of the Nations who had a hand in slavery. Repent!

Those that lead into slavery will also be led into slavery. The sad part of it is they have also curse their Generations out to the 4th (innocent of any wrongdoing) as well as themselves, so as I said before no need to worry about reparations a recompense will be placed on the head of those that have had anything to do with slavery and again unfortunately the generations that follow them. Repent those who curse the Hebrew slaves and their descendants will be cursed and those that bless the Hebrew slaves and their descendants will be blessed. And that's not just for the United States but that is for all of the Nations who had a hand in slavery. Repent!
Can't blame the sins of our fathers. We need to make a new path and let this go

BigJamesBrown

You believe what you want to, Native Americans are no more Hebrews than African Americans. This is comparable to Joseph Smith finding metal plates with a language only he could interpret. Thousands bought into it and left to move to Utah after he was killed to found their own country Deseret, now Utah and parts of surrounding states. You know them as the Mormons. They are, just as you seem to be, very sincere in their beliefs and are some of the nicest people I've ever met. But if their founder had come along today instead of the 1800's he would of been rightly recognized as a cult leader. No matter how much you want to believe something just saying it's so doesn't necessarily make it so.
You are suffering from the delusion of grandeur. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. There's no way did I can convince you because you have already been indoctrinated and you don't understand the way science works when it comes to the Y chromosome. You don't agree, okie dokie! I'm giving you the Y chromosome the true Hebrews back to Jerusalem and Judah. What scientific evidence that you have to dispute my evidence?