Republicare

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Aside from the pesky fact that the AHA needs to go through the Senate, I'm not sure why they're so happy.
The House finally passed a bill!
Like you said, the Senate will change it around so that the House can't pass it.
And so on and so on.
La de da de de
La de da de da

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
"Large employers will no longer have to offer health plans to their employees or offer employer contributions."

So much for employer based healthcare... You all know where this is going to go. Pretty soon we'll all be on the open market,But congress gets Obama Care the rest of the country gets drumpf care.
May the drumpf voters, who have pre existing conditions that are not covered by this health care bill think about this.....

bbsam

Staff member
"Large employers will no longer have to offer health plans to their employees or offer employer contributions."

So much for employer based healthcare... You all know where this is going to go. Pretty soon we'll all be on the open market,But congress gets Obama Care the rest of the country gets drumpf care.
May the drumpf voters, who have pre existing conditions that are not covered by this health care bill think about this.....
Well, if large employers start dumping employees, that should in theory make costs go down in general...I guess. More for your friendly neighborhood UPS driver, but less in general.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You've gotta give this guy a little credit, at least he admits that he's a completely incompetent maroon.

GOP Congressman Admits He Didn't Even Read The Monstrous Health Care Bill He Just Voted For

“I will fully admit, Wolf, I did not [read the bill],” an amazingly straight-faced Collins blurted, when pressed by Blitzer on whether he’d done the most basic due diligence his job requires. Instead, Collins explained, “I can assure you, my staff did.”

It seems, however, that Collins’ staff probably could have done a better job telling their boss what he was actually voting for. In an interview with his district’s Buffalo News paper, a reporter pointed out to Collins that under the legislation he’d approved, New York stood to lose $3 billion in federal funding providing aid to hundreds of thousands of people.

“Explain that to me,” Collins insisted. And, once the reporter pointed out that New York was one of two states participating in Obamacare’s optional Essential Health Plan—a low cost insurance option for some who are unable to qualify for Medicaid—Collins answered that he didn’t even know the program’s funding was at risk.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You've gotta give this guy a little credit, at least he admits that he's a completely incompetent maroon.

GOP Congressman Admits He Didn't Even Read The Monstrous Health Care Bill He Just Voted For

“I will fully admit, Wolf, I did not [read the bill],” an amazingly straight-faced Collins blurted, when pressed by Blitzer on whether he’d done the most basic due diligence his job requires. Instead, Collins explained, “I can assure you, my staff did.”

It seems, however, that Collins’ staff probably could have done a better job telling their boss what he was actually voting for. In an interview with his district’s Buffalo News paper, a reporter pointed out to Collins that under the legislation he’d approved, New York stood to lose $3 billion in federal funding providing aid to hundreds of thousands of people.

“Explain that to me,” Collins insisted. And, once the reporter pointed out that New York was one of two states participating in Obamacare’s optional Essential Health Plan—a low cost insurance option for some who are unable to qualify for Medicaid—Collins answered that he didn’t even know the program’s funding was at risk.
You have to pass it to see what's in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Remember when that was the worst thing said ever. Now republicans don't even pretend to have read it. Just crack a bud light and celebrate taking health insurance from the poor.
At least they are honest about it . Unlike ObamaCare where not one ( D ) read it before voting for it .
You'll recall that famous quote from Granma P " we have to pass it , to find out what's in it ".

It will be fine

At least they are honest about it . Unlike ObamaCare where not one ( D ) read it before voting for it .
You'll recall that famous quote from Granma P " we have to pass it , to find out what's in it ".
Honest wouldn't be the word I'd use. Trump promised he wouldn't cut Medicaid. He's cutting it $800 billion in this bill.
It's funny that republicans simultaneously brag about how short their bill is and admit to not reading it.