Retired today!!!

Integrity

Binge Poster
After 35 1/2 years I hung it up today! My local came out, as well as my wife kids and grandkids, it was very special. My son is a driver in Scratch's Hub and I'm glad he got to see me retire,and everyone was laughing over how much we look alike. I brought a bottle of Champagne for my management team to pop open and celebrate my leaving, i know they will!!!!View attachment 323971View attachment 323972View attachment 323973View attachment 323974
Congratulations on your retirement!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
One of my regrets in life. I could have bought gold for around $35 bucks an oz at one time---but I didn't. I also had $10,000 available to invest in the market in 1971-but chose not to. Used it as a down payment on a lake house. My life of luxury has come because of a few smart real estate investments and and rolling over my UPS Thrift Plan monies into the market when UPS got rid of the Plan. UPS's stock split was a BIG boost for me also. I'm a FIRM believer in finding a GOOD financial adviser and sticking with him. I only wish I would have went with one earlier.
Liar. You have gold buried all over in your backyard.

Congrats!
(You're coming back for next Peak, right??)
d1E1msx7Yw5Ne1Fe.gif