Saturday Ground Update

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That makes no sense. Just because my route is cut once during the week, should not mean I have to work Saturday. That's ridiculous. It should be volunteer, then force. I work Mondays every week. I cover drive. I don't go home.
"Sense" is not the "S" in UPS.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They have to offer any extra work to us full timers first. You have to sign the list of you want to work Saturday, if you aren't already scheduled.

It would be a blast, have ran a different route in decades.

We aren't allowed to get the sixth punch, even if you want it. If you worked M-friend, they won't allow you to work Saturday, at least here.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The full timers are allowed a 6th punch. Obviously that rule didn't apply during peak.

What a :censored2: show.
Thing is, they asked me to work a Saturday a couple weeks ago, I missed a Wednesday so I did it. Got overtime for the whole punch on Saturday because I'm a M-friend bid. The T-S bids only get straight time on Saturday.

We aren't allowed to get the sixth punch, even if you want it. If you worked M-friend, they won't allow you to work Saturday, at least here.
The full timers have the option for a 6 th punch. The part timers don't...So they say but the also asked some of the Tuesday drivers to call in for Monday. It's a big headache and nobody can give you the correct answer.