Second Class Drivers

Heffalump

This has got to raise DOT issues. The Amazon 3rd party drivers handle their jobs like this, load then drive. These guys look overworked and frantic. No way union employees should work under those conditions. I was looking forward to a juice full time job. This hybrid :censored2: is crap!

This has got to raise DOT issues. The Amazon 3rd party drivers handle their jobs like this, load then drive. These guys look overworked and frantic. No way union employees should work under those conditions. I was looking forward to a juice full time job. This hybrid :censored2: is crap!
Amazon drivers look overworked? What are you smoking?

Last edited:

Nike

Ill go for the personal vehicle deliveries as long as they keep paying me top driver wage, hourly, and of course a vehicle stipend of maybe an additional $10 hr

Damn I'd be down to deliver out of my own vehicle if UPS paid me top dollar to do so.
Of course they won't but imagine getting paid $45 an hour to deliver out of your own truck/car

Heffalump

Damn I'd be down to deliver out of my own vehicle if UPS paid me top dollar to do so.
Of course they won't but imagine getting paid $45 an hour to deliver out of your own truck/car
Yes imagine shipping a bunch of oversized in your Prius. Lol

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Forsure you live in the middle of no where.
Amazon can suck a willy. And UPS can for now, and probably will come next contract. Our building is up in volume 120%. We get the same amount of time/same pay to load/deliver an extra 40-60 packages a day. I'm ready to strike now. friend waiting for these lardo union dbags and their cronies at corporate. They can suck and scissor till they vomit and bleed.

Amazon can suck a willy. And UPS can for now, and probably will come next contract. Our building is up in volume 120%. We get the same amount of time/same pay to load/deliver an extra 40-60 packages a day. I'm ready to strike now. friend waiting for these lardo union dbags and their cronies at corporate. They can suck and scissor till they vomit and bleed.
Tell us how you really feel?

I think you mean your volume is up 20%. Meaning you have total 120%. Not having 220%

SolidWoodPanel

Tell us how you really feel?
I need d'wad David Abney's contact information. His "mythological" origin story is a lark. Who the hell has heard of Delta State University? And this jackhole is our CEO. He's a satan-worshipping, child sacrificing man-demon who probably puts ketchup on his pasta.

I need d'wad David Abney's contact information. His "mythological" origin story is a lark. Who the hell has heard of Delta State University? And this jackhole is our CEO. He's a satan-worshipping, child sacrificing man-demon who probably puts ketchup on his pasta.
Relax it’s only a pkg.

SolidWoodPanel

Relax it’s only a pkg.
Is that what you say to all the ladies (or men) when you raw dog their buttholes?
Even Abney's glasses aren't prescription. I hold those who won't get off their knees and stand up to these ignorant ivory tower dwelling bigots complicit.

Is that what you say to all the ladies (or men) when you raw dog their buttholes?
Even Abney's glasses aren't prescription. I hold those who won't get off their knees and stand up to these ignorant ivory tower dwelling bigots complicit.
Maybe it’s time to pull over and take a break.