Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not necessarily. Sexual harassment has become pretty normalized for Presidential candidates since 1961.
Fixed it for ya!
Although FDR and Ike had extra-marital pusillanimous grabbing on the side, it was President Kennedy that made it mainstream.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, as I already pointed out insurance companies have already negotiated much lower fees with hospital systems. But if you walk in without insurance you're going to see a jacked up rate. If you tell them you can't pay that most hospitals will immediately lower the bill considerably. My stepmother used to go to emergency room a couple of times a year to once every two years or so. They'd hit my father with a huge bill but he'd tell them he didn't have the money. They would immediately lower it down quite a bit. This happened in numerous hospitals in several states. The hospital I went to didn't negotiate, it was automatic for self pay. Took the bill from $33k to about $7000.
Typical freeloading baby boomer.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I bet there is more. That old man has been a creep for a long time, smelling women’s hair and holding them inappropriately.
Biden is the dems best chance at beating trump, he is moderate democrat. The rest of the democratic field is a bunch of leftist loons