• No-left leaning

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

BrownArmy

Hillary Clinton brought this out originally. She wanted to make sure he didn't get in the 2016 race. And he's on video bragging about threatening to withhold a billion in aid if they didn't fire their chief prosecutor in the next 6 hours. Biden is an idiot. Anyone with political acumen would have never said that out loud. He loves talking about himself. If he does win he'll be a figurehead because he's half senile now. There's speculation that the Dems did all of this so that Biden's corruption would come out and they can get rid of him.

Sooo...Trump threatening to withhold aid because ‘corruption’... legit.

Biden threatening to withhold aid because ‘corruption’... totally suspect?

Get realz.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
There are a ton of lifer dems and repubs that used Ukraine. Pre-dates the Trump presidency. Repubs donts get let of the hook. Romney, Mccain just to name a few.

Jkloc420

It is all a big scam and trumps an outsider that can expose it. So believe what the media is force feeding you. Have you seen either side fight a president the way they are fighting trump

vantexan

I’m shocked, absolutely shocked! that a Politician got his kid access to a high-paying job.

What of it?

This has been investigated twice.

I’m not sure Trump is the best messenger for telling peoples’ kids they shouldn’t skate on their daddy’s name, but you do you.

It’s funny, in the same breath, guys like you are willing to overlook Trump profiting from his Presidency by billing the Air Force, the Secret Service, etc. for staying at Trump hotels (Pence in Ireland, wtf), but all of a sudden you find religion about Hunter Biden?

You’re a Partisan hypocrite.

I don’t care about Uncle Joe one way or another, but you’re literally slamming Biden for the same things that somehow let you excuse Trump.

Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia
Let's put this into perspective. Biden threatened to withhold aid if an Ukrainian prosecutor wasn't fired. The New York Times by the way told Biden his son was being investigated. Biden asked the Ukrainian government numerous times to fire the guy. The prosecutor refused to resign so finally the Ukrainian president fired him, telling him he was being fired because he was investigating Biden's son's relationship with a major Ukrainian oil and gas company. This happened while Biden was vice-president. What did Trump do? He mentioned it. Did Trump dredge up some hidden truth? No, Hillary Clinton brought it out in 2016, possibly 2015. Biden bragged about getting the guy fired. Democrats went after Trump about it, but so far they aren't bringing up that their front runner, who is now slipping in the polls, protected his son by extorting a foreign government with U.S. taxpayer aid.

vantexan

I think you’re projecting.
100% true. Tell me, why hasn't Trump been impeached yet? He has no control over the process. Dem leadership is trying to placate the far Left without harming their party. People are saying enough Republican senators are onboard to get it brought before the Senate. Prove it. Impeach him already.

vantexan

I’m shocked, absolutely shocked! that a Politician got his kid access to a high-paying job.

What of it?

This has been investigated twice.

I’m not sure Trump is the best messenger for telling peoples’ kids they shouldn’t skate on their daddy’s name, but you do you.

It’s funny, in the same breath, guys like you are willing to overlook Trump profiting from his Presidency by billing the Air Force, the Secret Service, etc. for staying at Trump hotels (Pence in Ireland, wtf), but all of a sudden you find religion about Hunter Biden?

You’re a Partisan hypocrite.

I don’t care about Uncle Joe one way or another, but you’re literally slamming Biden for the same things that somehow let you excuse Trump.

Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia
By the way, you do know that Hillary bills the Secret Service rent for staying in her property to protect her? Yeah, if I were Trump I wouldn't have people staying at his properties. But then again the man accepts no salary, nor does his family members.

Jkloc420

Hopefully Trump gets to nominate another supreme court justice while this goes on, that would be so awesome

BrownArmy

Let's put this into perspective. Biden threatened to withhold aid if an Ukrainian prosecutor wasn't fired. The New York Times by the way told Biden his son was being investigated. Biden asked the Ukrainian government numerous times to fire the guy. The prosecutor refused to resign so finally the Ukrainian president fired him, telling him he was being fired because he was investigating Biden's son's relationship with a major Ukrainian oil and gas company. This happened while Biden was vice-president. What did Trump do? He mentioned it. Did Trump dredge up some hidden truth? No, Hillary Clinton brought it out in 2016, possibly 2015. Biden bragged about getting the guy fired. Democrats went after Trump about it, but so far they aren't bringing up that their front runner, who is now slipping in the polls, protected his son by extorting a foreign government with U.S. taxpayer aid.

All that would be interesting, if the crucial parts weren’t dead wrong.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
We know this to be true with more facts than Trump's political opponents can come up with.