Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I’m shocked, absolutely shocked! that a Politician got his kid access to a high-paying job.

What of it?

This has been investigated twice.

I’m not sure Trump is the best messenger for telling peoples’ kids they shouldn’t skate on their daddy’s name, but you do you.

It’s funny, in the same breath, guys like you are willing to overlook Trump profiting from his Presidency by billing the Air Force, the Secret Service, etc. for staying at Trump hotels (Pence in Ireland, wtf), but all of a sudden you find religion about Hunter Biden?

You’re a Partisan hypocrite.

I don’t care about Uncle Joe one way or another, but you’re literally slamming Biden for the same things that somehow let you excuse Trump.

Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia
you do know that whole thing with the air force and the stop was signed under obama right and they been going to his hotel before trump was president, you knew that though

Jkloc420

I’m shocked, absolutely shocked! that a Politician got his kid access to a high-paying job.

What of it?

This has been investigated twice.

I’m not sure Trump is the best messenger for telling peoples’ kids they shouldn’t skate on their daddy’s name, but you do you.

It’s funny, in the same breath, guys like you are willing to overlook Trump profiting from his Presidency by billing the Air Force, the Secret Service, etc. for staying at Trump hotels (Pence in Ireland, wtf), but all of a sudden you find religion about Hunter Biden?

You’re a Partisan hypocrite.

I don’t care about Uncle Joe one way or another, but you’re literally slamming Biden for the same things that somehow let you excuse Trump.

Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia
yea if it was don jr the media would totally let it slide, it is not like he did not get hounded for the trump tower meeting, forced to testify to both commitees but yea

Jkloc420

I wish you would learn English.
i wish you actually looked something up and knew what you were talking about i dont think thats going to happen though all your sentence structure and period dont cover up the fact you dont know anything or have common sense

BrownArmy

i wish you actually looked something up and knew what you were talking about i dont think thats going to happen though all your sentence structure and period dont cover up the fact you dont know anything or have common sense

I’m not the one peddling conspiracy theories fren...

vantexan

Funny how this witch hunt on Biden all of sudden shows up when he is a front runner against Drumpf.:happy2:
Hillary Clinton brought this out originally. She wanted to make sure he didn't get in the 2016 race. And he's on video bragging about threatening to withhold a billion in aid if they didn't fire their chief prosecutor in the next 6 hours. Biden is an idiot. Anyone with political acumen would have never said that out loud. He loves talking about himself. If he does win he'll be a figurehead because he's half senile now. There's speculation that the Dems did all of this so that Biden's corruption would come out and they can get rid of him.

BrownArmy

Hillary Clinton brought this out originally. She wanted to make sure he didn't get in the 2016 race. And he's on video bragging about threatening to withhold a billion in aid if they didn't fire their chief prosecutor in the next 6 hours. Biden is an idiot. Anyone with political acumen would have never said that out loud. He loves talking about himself. If he does win he'll be a figurehead because he's half senile now. There's speculation that the Dems did all of this so that Biden's corruption would come out and they can get rid of him.

I think you’re projecting.