• No-left leaning

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

vantexan

And yet he has such a great exposee but I've never seen him on Bret Barr's show on FOX.
There may be other News shows on FOX but I'm not aware of them.
Even the people at FOX understand he is an Opinion person ... most people call them PUNDITS.
There isn't a Bret Barr show so I question just how much you watch. It's as if you're saying there's no truth on any of FOX News's shows except for Bret BAIER's show because they're opinion shows so it's all lies.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
There isn't a Bret Barr show so I question just how much you watch. It's as if you're saying there's no truth on any of FOX News's shows except for Bret BAIR's show because they're opinion shows so it all lies.
The normal approach that someone uses when they are getting their ass handed to them.
Uhhhh ... I found a misspelled word. :speechless:

newfie

He wasnt investigating the company. What part of that is difficult to understand? Biden getting him fired did no favors for his son

he was investigating them and biden had him fired for it and bragged about.

the one thing you dems struggle with is that trumps alleged corruption is based on requesting the ukraine investigate bidens alleged corruption.

they are hooked at the hip.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
There isn't a Bret Barr show so I question just how much you watch. It's as if you're saying there's no truth on any of FOX News's shows except for Bret BAIR's show because they're opinion shows so it all lies.
I watch The FIVE and Brett comes on after that ... I have him on in the background.

vantexan

Yes ... unless the guests are picked up by NEWS programs.

Hannity and Rachel Madcow are equals in lying and spinning the truth.
Neither are believable in any respect.
Good entertainment but that's all.
For three years Hannity has been saying Trump didn't while Maddow said Trump did. Guess who was right? To say they are equivalent is admitting you don't watch. It's why Hannity is the #1 cable tv show.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
For three years Hannity has been saying Trump didn't while Maddow said Trump did. Guess who was right? To say they are equivalent is admitting you don't watch. It's why Hannity is the #1 cable tv show.
He's a better liar and more entertaining than Madcow?
I can go with that!

It will be fine

he was investigating them and biden had him fired for it and bragged about.

the one thing you dems struggle with is that trumps alleged corruption is based on requesting the ukraine investigate bidens alleged corruption.

they are hooked at the hip.
Go look up the news coverage at the time of the Ukrainian prosecutor’s ouster. He was fired for allowing rampant corruption in Ukraine, not for investigating it. Read the news at the time without the current crazy political spin and it’s a much clearer picture.

newfie

I think laura does a better job . too much breathless hype on hannity

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Go look up the news coverage at the time of the Ukrainian prosecutor’s ouster. He was fired for allowing rampant corruption in Ukraine, not for investigating it. Read the news at the time without the current crazy political spin and it’s a much clearer picture.
And Hunter Biden resigned once the corruption was throttled!

Biden = Corrupt

vantexan

And yet he has such a great exposee but I've never seen him on Bret *****Barr'smile*** show on FOX.
There may be other News shows on FOX but I'm not aware of them.
Even the people at FOX understand he is an Opinion peddler ... most people call them PUNDITS.
Baier dummy, not Barr. And it's one t on Bret.