• No-left leaning

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

vantexan

So you think the media wants to cover biden or warren for four years or trump. You usually want to cover the person who generates good or bad controversy. The news cycle will be pretty boring with warren or biden in the white house.
Gee I don't know about that. The economy going down in flames is newsworthy.

bacha29

We know republicans have no convictions. What I don’t understand is why they wouldn’t want to remove Trump as well. They all hate him. They’d have the same if not better policy outcomes with Pence. They’ve proven their propaganda machine can convince their voters of anything they want. Why not remove the toxic dotard and take your chances with a sane but bland Pence?
That would be the preference for some but memories of the 1976 presidential election I'm sure haven't been lost in the minds of many main stream Republicans who fear the prospect of a similar outcome should Pence pardon Trump.
All we know thus far regarding the matter is what has been made public. While the odds of impeachment based on what has been made public do not favor Trump what is presented at behind closed door House and Senate committee hearings is what will no doubt make or break him.

Perhaps the lesson to be learned in all of this is that rejecting a dirty candidate in the form of Hillary Clinton in favor or another equally dirty candidate Donald Trump does not bode well for the nation as a whole. RNC and DNC support for candidates such as these two is the real disservice to the nation.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That would be the preference for some but memories of the 1976 presidential election I'm sure haven't been lost in the minds of many main stream Republicans who fear the prospect of a similar outcome should Pence pardon Trump.
All we know thus far regarding the matter is what has been made public. While the odds of impeachment based on what has been made public do not favor Trump what is presented at behind closed door House and Senate committee hearings is what will no doubt make or break him.

Perhaps the lesson to be learned in all of this is that rejecting a dirty candidate in the form of Hillary Clinton in favor or another equally dirty candidate Donald Trump does not bode well for the nation as a whole. RNC and DNC support for candidates such as these two is the real disservice to the nation.
Tldr
Maga
Bitch

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Tldr
Maga
Bitch
trump-now-2018.jpg

newfie

So when they come Solomon will be vindicated? How long did it take to get the Mueller report? Solomon can do the work turning up what happened, but has no control over how slow the gears of government grind. The IG's report on the FISA warrants should be out any day, it's been turned over to the AG. But the IG can't prosecute, he can only recommend. That's why Barr put the federal prosecutor in Connecticut on it.

i dont know , i just know the constant hype without results gets tiring.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
he was and you're in denial.

this is whats wrong with this argument you try to defend liberal corruption while attacking republican corruption
Dead on Black Dawg!

The Biden's radioactive dirty.
Trump has got to want Biden on the ticket since he is a dirty bomb!

Definition - A dirty bomb or radiological dispersal device (RDD) is a speculative radiological weapon that combines radioactive material with conventional explosives.

Biden's gaffes are the conventional explosive and Ukraine is the radioactive material.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Baier dummy, not Barr. And it's one t on Bret.
Still fighting from a weak position ... I guess you have no choice!

PS - Sorry I couldn't stay and play earlier but I had to pickup some Woodcraft and Tool Dock shop pieces from an older guy who was down-scaling! 4 Dock stations and a Dock Storage column and 9 tools.
I got well over $5,000 worth Brand New for $275.
I'll put it to good use.

TOOL-DOCK-1.jpg
resize.php
upload_2019-9-28_13-0-1.jpeg
images
upload_2019-9-28_13-1-3.jpeg
upload_2019-9-28_13-3-39.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
We know republicans have no convictions. What I don’t understand is why they wouldn’t want to remove Trump as well. They all hate him. They’d have the same if not better policy outcomes with Pence. They’ve proven their propaganda machine can convince their voters of anything they want. Why not remove the toxic dotard and take your chances with a sane but bland Pence?
Fake News Donkey beating a drum.jpg