• Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

newfie

Don’t forget the Flake from Arizona.

and the story is spun the same way each time by the MSM

they will interview the normal rino's and then sell the story that republicans are increasingly concerned about trumps actions
if its the same 5 turncoats each time there is no increasingly

the question i have is how do the dems not have their gang of turncoats. what is Pelosi offering or threatening to keep them in line

newfie

what i find funny is Trump asked ukraine to investigate Biden and his son.

so if you investigate Trump for this then you have to investigate why he made that request about the Bidens

you cant seperate the narrative but yet the libs and the media keep trying to do exactly that.

they call any dialogue about the bidens a dodge or distraction . Ok then what are you upset about?

Trump asking the Ukraine to investigate public figure A and B?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You ever ask how obama just got a house for 20 million and came out of the white house a billionare

Estimated net worth 40 million.
That is way low ... more like $135 million.
I’ve seen estimates of $200 million.

NYPost Jan 2019: In addition to a $65 million book advance and an estimated $50 million deal with Netflix, both of which she shares with husband Barack Obama, the former first lady is poised to rake in millions from appearances on her 10-city US tour and sales of merchandise connected to her autobiography. They are now worth more than $135 million.

Give them 10 years and maybe billionaires.

Last edited: