• No-left leaning

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

bacha29

I do know he got booted from the military and he's had serious drug issues. Even Bill Maher mentioned the other day that if Don Jr had been doing this Rachel Maddow would have been all over it. His three man firm includes the son of Whitey Bulger. He has no experience in private equity yet a Chinese bank gave his firm $1.5 billion. This is the way politicians on both sides have been getting around the rules, setting up family members with lucrative deals. Has nothing to do with family members' expertise. It's about buying access to powerful politicians. And you're being disingenuous saying maybe he's qualified.
I never said that he was qualified nor can I say that he was unqualified because I don't know what specific areas of knowledge and expertise was required of Hunter Biden in order to be employed by this specific company and most importantly.........NEITHER DO YOU.

vantexan

I never said that he was qualified nor can I say that he was unqualified because I don't know what specific areas of knowledge and expertise was required of Hunter Biden in order to be employed by this specific company and most importantly.........NEITHER DO YOU.
Widely reported by people who've thoroughly investigated it. It's why the Ukrainian prosecutor was investigating the company and Joe Biden intervened. Not because U.S. vice-presidents go around seeking truth, justice, and the American way in the fight against corruption around the world.

bacha29

argumentative denial. its already been proven that biden had no background and no expertise. so your argument here on the brown café is if we don't rehash and reproduce that information again 10 pages of argument later then its not true. if this is your only line of defense then you should throw in the towel.
Wrong. I never said that he was qualified or unqualified to fill the position for which he was being paid because I have no FIRST HAND knowledge of what his assignments were AND NEITHER DO YOU. You basing your unqualified for the job claim on the claims of some other individual claiming that Biden was unqualified without ever offering any credible inside information to back it up.

vantexan

Wrong. I never said that he was qualified or unqualified to fill the position for which he was being paid because I have no FIRST HAND knowledge of what his assignments were AND NEITHER DO YOU. You basing your unqualified for the job claim on the claims of some other individual claiming that Biden was unqualified without ever offering any credible inside information to back it up.
Hey Yuri, have Boris call that Biden guy. He's expensive but it'll be worth it. Yeah, he's a drug addict, but hey, we hit the vodka pretty hard ourselves. What's his specialty? He has his daddy on speed dial. Comes in handy when that MFer in Kiev starts snooping.

bacha29

Widely reported by people who've thoroughly investigated it. It's why the Ukrainian prosecutor was investigating the company and Joe Biden intervened. Not because U.S. vice-presidents go around seeking truth, justice, and the American way in the fight against corruption around the world.
The Ukrainian government in a press release plainly stated that no evidence was found to implicate the Bidens. I am no position to do anything other than to accept what the Ukrainian has stated as fact whether I like it or not and you can't do anything other than to do the same.

vantexan

The Ukrainian government in a press release plainly stated that no evidence was found to implicate the Bidens. I am no position to do anything other than to accept what the Ukrainian has stated as fact whether I like it or not and you can't do anything other than to do the same.
When was that press release? Hunter Biden is free to take that position legally. It's Joe Biden threatening to withhold a billion in taxpayer money if the prosecutor wasn't fired. He did exactly what Trump is being accused of.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The same Government said that it did not feel any pressure from Trump in the Beautiful Call!
I guess Biden and Trump are getting off scot free!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You keep saying that he's unqualified. What MAKES him unqualified. You never once pointed to any specific area of his formal academic background that makes him unqualified? In the pursuit of a degree in history do actually think that he spent zero time studying the history of the region ? In the pursuit of his law degree do you think that acquiring at least a working knowledge of international law was NOT a prerequisite to earn his juris degree and to pass the bar exam?
Maybe because education is not the same thing as experience.

oldngray

nowhere special
A lawyer representing the unidentified whistleblower in Congress' impeachment investigation blasted "60 Minutes" on Sunday, saying the program "misinterpreted" a letter from his legal team in reporting that it indicated his client is under federal protection.

"Is @60Minutes now asserting it has a source other than letter our legal team sent to @ODNIgov? Because if it doesn't, and I know it doesn't, then it is literally making stuff up. That helps no one, especially the #whistleblower. The media should always accurately report facts," he tweeted.
Whistleblower attorney says '60 Minutes' 'misinterpreted' key letter

oldngray

nowhere special
unnamed.png

newfie

wow suddenly a liberal is concerned about first hand knowledge. Hunter bidens lack of qualifications has been well documented you just want to deny it. its really a stupid argument you're trying to make. Even the democrats agree he was not qualified they just deny his corruption.
The company that hired him admitted he did not have the qualifications. the ukranian officials admitted he was not qualified.

the only person claiming he was qualified is you

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He's qualified because he is/was the son of the Vice-President of the United States.

Hunter had no background in energy.
Hunter had no background in Ukraine.
Hunter was paid $83,000 per month according to Morgan Stanley records.
- Note: The average for a Board of Director is ~$21,000 per month.
wow suddenly a liberal is concerned about first hand knowledge. Hunter bidens lack of qualifications has been well documented you just want to deny it. its really a stupid argument you're trying to make. Even the democrats agree he was not qualified they just deny his corruption.
The company that hired him admitted he did not have the qualifications. the ukranian officials admitted he was not qualified.

the only person claiming he was qualified is you
Not true ... I said he is qualified!

He's qualified because he is/was the son of the Vice-President of the United States.