Show up on time, Give it my all and what does UPS do???

Remmy87

So even though he comes out guns blazing you feel we should be nice and helpful to him.
Whatever

It depends on the way the poster writes it down. Obviously you wouldn't want to help someone who is attacking people with his words from the getgo. Come on. That's common sense.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Look at pick-up volume? Shipping projections? I have no idea, that's why I asked. Maybe it's a ridiculous question. I'm ok with that.

Thanks for all the help. I appreciate it.

Our preload sup has a bulletin board right by the employee entrance door where he posts the projected volumes and start times for the week.

We were supposed to get blown out of the water this week. The volume never showed.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It depends on the way the poster writes it down. Obviously you wouldn't want to help someone who is attacking people with his words from the getgo. Come on. That's common sense.
And the OP did.
If someone comes on here asking a question I will respond with what I can in an informative manner. If they come on in here with an attitude they will get it back in spades. I can be as big a D* as anyone on here. No, no its true I can come across as an A*

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And the OP did.
If someone comes on here asking a question I will respond with what I can in an informative manner. If they come on in here with an attitude they will get it back in spades. I can be as big a D* as anyone on here. No, no its true I can come across as an A*

I've never seen that side of you I've found your information to always be supportive and helpful

LMAO!!!

H

harley vulkrie

And the OP did.

That's funny turd, did we talk in person, or something? Last I checked you couldn't detect tone over a forum post. Do I have an attitude? IDK would you have an attitude if you got lied to or do you just take it like a good little boy? Hmmmmm......I suspect the later. All you life long UPS workers are hilarious. Happy New Year to you . I love you all. :youreright:.....I'm just an old, whiney, little byotch boy that's ripe for the pickens cuz I'm new. Guess I deserve my job at Mc Donalds flipping burgers. I have no doubt that all you keyboard warriors would change your tune if we were to meet in person. Sitting back in your recliner that you purchased at Ollies on your laptop or tablet that you borrowed from your daughter must be a rewarding way to spend the evenings. I suggest reading some non fiction, self improvement books and then perhaps you'll understand morals, ethics and why on earth you would ever put up with the mistreatment that you do day in and day out.

I myself, am not reporting to work tomorrow b/c they have no work for me to do. Guess I am a sucker for believing a man 10 years my senior that I was hired for a permanent part time position. Oh well, he's the one that has to live with being a spineless , cowardly liar. I myself, have greater things in life to accomplish. Why? bc I am a man of value and am way better than this job. Happy New year everyone. I will miss the friends I've made on Brown cafe, but since I guess I don't really work for these guys anymore then it's time for me to move on and abandon the forum. Best of luck to all of you in 2017. This world is filled with abundance and wasting any more time venting on the forum would be a waste of precious energy. I have moved on, accepted my fate of being used like a piece of toilet paper and flushed down the toilet. At least, in the future, I won't have to deal with liars in HR and insecure sups in my hub nor listen to derogatory comments, or dispute my paychecks, or sneak my 10 minute breaks or pay my union dues. Oh and I will get to take my family vacation this summer too. Won't have to wait a full year. Peace. Don't worry the package car door won't hit me on the way out.8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

PS.....do i return my picture ID or do I keep the souvenir? Thinking Maybe I will be called back for next peak:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PPS I did meet some nice, cool people while I was working at the hub. I will say the individuals that have been there the longest were some of the nicest and most honest. I will miss them

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
That's funny turd, did we talk in person, or something? Last I checked you couldn't detect tone over a forum post. Do I have an attitude? IDK would you have an attitude if you got lied to or do you just take it like a good little boy? Hmmmmm......I suspect the later. All you life long UPS workers are hilarious. Happy New Year to you . I love you all. :youreright:.....I'm just an old, whiney, little byotch boy that's ripe for the pickens cuz I'm new. Guess I deserve my job at Mc Donalds flipping burgers. I have no doubt that all you keyboard warriors would change your tune if we were to meet in person. Sitting back in your recliner that you purchased at Ollies on your laptop or tablet that you borrowed from your daughter must be a rewarding way to spend the evenings. I suggest reading some non fiction, self improvement books and then perhaps you'll understand morals, ethics and why on earth you would ever put up with the mistreatment that you do day in and day out.

I myself, am not reporting to work tomorrow b/c they have no work for me to do. Guess I am a sucker for believing a man 10 years my senior that I was hired for a permanent part time position. Oh well, he's the one that has to live with being a spineless , cowardly liar. I myself, have greater things in life to accomplish. Why? bc I am a man of value and am way better than this job. Happy New year everyone. I will miss the friends I've made on Brown cafe, but since I guess I don't really work for these guys anymore then it's time for me to move on and abandon the forum. Best of luck to all of you in 2017. This world is filled with abundance and wasting any more time venting on the forum would be a waste of precious energy. I have moved on, accepted my fate of being used like a piece of toilet paper and flushed down the toilet. At least, in the future, I won't have to deal with liars in HR and insecure sups in my hub nor listen to derogatory comments, or dispute my paychecks, or sneak my 10 minute breaks or pay my union dues. Oh and I will get to take my family vacation this summer too. Won't have to wait a full year. Peace. Don't worry the package car door won't hit me on the way out.8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

PS.....do i return my picture ID or do I keep the souvenir? Thinking Maybe I will be called back for next peak:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PPS I did meet some nice, cool people while I was working at the hub. I will say the individuals that have been there the longest were some of the nicest and most honest. I will miss them

Lots and lots of bad attitude here, dude.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Yes I can detect tone through a post.
The rest of your post you so carefully thought and wrote out.
whoopdedoo.gif

Didn't read

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

So, after all that your a 30 something seasonal part time worker at ups (guess you used to be) do you still live in mommys basement

Box Ox

I myself, have greater things in life to accomplish. Why? bc I am a man of value and am way better than this job.

Your attitude probably made it clear. Same for all of the angry former seasonals who come here to complain every year after the holiday season. They were all just "too good for the job". You can almost mark a blank calendar and set your watch by when the whining threads start to roll in.

I will say the individuals that have been there the longest were some of the nicest and most honest. I will miss them

They probably won't miss you. Most of the canned complainers have demonstrated on here that they're probably unbearable to be around in real life.

H

harley vulkrie

So, after all that your a 30 something seasonal part time worker at ups (guess you used to be) do you still live in mommys basement

Actually, yes....Yes I do. I live there with my gerbil. But at least I'm not so incompetent to not know the proper form of "you're." Your comments towards me are a direct reflection of how you feel about yourself. Happy New Year. Work on yourself

H

harley vulkrie

Your attitude probably made it clear. Same for all of the angry former seasonals who come here to complain every year after the holiday season. They were all just "too good for the job". You can almost mark a blank calendar and set your watch by when the whining threads start to roll in.

They probably won't miss you. Most of the canned complainers have demonstrated on here that they're probably unbearable to be around in real life.

Kinda like the the Full Timers and the Drivers in the HUb......complain....complain.....complain

H

harley vulkrie

You earn that right when you make it past the seasonal stage and start to know what you're talking about.

You could have done greater things in life Mr Ox, but you chose mediaocracy and settled. Most people do.

Actually, it's not too late to do great things. Best of luck to you