Snow day!!!

Rack em

Made the Podium
The dust is worse than the snow.
The dust is really bad for sure! I open the vent by my feet and open the vents to pressurize the cab and cargo area which helps a lot, but there never is a way to keep all the dust out. Sucks when it's 90+ degrees out and you gotta drive with the doors closed, but I'd rather be sweaty than inhale dust all day.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
We're only getting a few inches but the hubs that feed our center are getting 10 inches to over a foot. They'll probably send out a skeleton crew of routes tomorrow if not many trailers show up. Otherwise I plan on doing about 7stops safely an hour and delivering until they force me to come in.

The dust is really bad for sure! I open the vent by my feet and open the vents to pressurize the cab and cargo area which helps a lot, but there never is a way to keep all the dust out. Sucks when it's 90+ degrees out and you gotta drive with the doors closed, but I'd rather be sweaty than inhale dust all day.
It sucks when there’s a tailwind going faster than you.

Rack em

Made the Podium
It sucks when there’s a tailwind going faster than you.
That happens a lot since I drive a lot slower on dirt/gravel specifically to keep the dust down.

There was a driver who requested a fan to be installed to help pressurize the cab and the mechanic drug his feet installing it. The driver went 15mph MAX on gravel so dust wouldn't kick up and he has a 300+ mile route. I can't remember how many he brought back missed, but it was impressive. Center manager made calls to automotive, the driver got a truck with a fan in it the next day, and there was a fan installed in his package car by the following Monday.

That happens a lot since I drive a lot slower on dirt/gravel specifically to keep the dust down.

There was a driver who requested a fan to be installed to help pressurize the cab and the mechanic drug his feet installing it. The driver went 15mph MAX on gravel so dust wouldn't kick up and he has a 300+ mile route. I can't remember how many he brought back missed, but it was impressive. Center manager made calls to automotive, the driver got a truck with a fan in it the next day, and there was a fan installed in his package car by the following Monday.
Well I wanted a fan and I wrote it up and said please install one

I had one of my package card next day

floridays

View attachment 327063

Just don’t be this guy.
I guess you have this to look forward to this week, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
coppertone girl.jpg