Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

The Driver

I drive.
Over 80% of old people have been vaccinated. Old people lean conservative. You're obsessed with trump buddy. Get a grip.
Old people were most scared to die because they are more likely to die from this respiratory disease.

There are tens of millions of southern pro-Trump families who mainline vaccine misinformation and are confused and at risk. Hospitals are starting to feel the pressure. I sure wish 'em the best of luck!

Poop Head

Judge me.
Old people were most scared to die because they are more likely to die from this respiratory disease.

There are tens of millions of southern pro-Trump families who mainline vaccine misinformation and are confused and at risk. Hospitals are starting to feel the pressure. I sure wish 'em the best of luck!
Who cares. Let them die. Its ok.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
In Trump country, but not among Trump voters.

The South has many times more black people in the population than elsewhere. The new cases are in Trump country, but they are not largely among Trump people.

Minorities are fairing much worse because they take much worse care for their health, generally speaking.
Are these individual behaviors or systemic ones with an easily traceable history?
The percentage turnout, for what it is worth, Has overwhelmingly favored minority groups.
Be careful with this rhetoric. It could be that in a month or two that the last hold-outs will trend far more into our typical upser (*cough* white people) demographic.

Regardless I am way more worried about liberals wishing old people would die or some crap.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You're obsessed with Donald Trump.
Get it together buddy.

Young people are not at risk from the Chinese Virus, so they're not getting vaccinated. This isn't complicated.

wilberforce15

Are these individual behaviors or systemic ones with an easily traceable history?
The percentage turnout, for what it is worth, Has overwhelmingly favored minority groups.
Be careful with this rhetoric. It could be that in a month or two that the last hold-outs will trend far more into our typical upser (*cough* white people) demographic.

Minorities are overrepresented in UPS operations relative to the general population.

wilberforce15

Just once, I'd like the CDC to recommend broccoli and exercise at least 1% as often as they say "vaccine."

A treadmill and a head of broccoli to every household would've stopped this thing cold.

The Driver

I drive.
barker.jpg