Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
It's not a hoax. It's a pathogen that's killed over 600,000 Americans and counting. And we have vaccines that protect you at no cost to you at the time of injection. And then it's over for you until you may need a booster shot. Like we do for influenza every year.

Then you can sit back smugly and watch over-confident morons get themselves killed. ;) Just kidding.
stick to driving, you're clearly not a thinker.

The Driver

I drive.
You obviously don't think the vaccines are effective otherwise you wouldn't be worried about unvaccinated people.
I can’t be concerned for other people? I can’t be frustrated that they’re putting themselves at risk while we have a vaccine that mitigates the problem?

Plus this could impact our economy. I’m also selfish.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
I can’t be concerned for other people? I can’t be frustrated that they’re putting themselves at risk while we have a vaccine that mitigates the problem?

Plus this could impact our economy. I’m also selfish.
Are you one those religious types that worrries about everyone not having the same level of salvation that you think you do and do everything to convince the nonbelievers that they are going to hell?

The Driver

I drive.
Are you one those religious types that worrries about everyone not having the same level of salvation that you think you do and do everything to convince the nonbelievers that they are going to hell?
I’m more of a science guy. I’m worried these idiots in their 40s and 50s are going to leave their young children without fathers and mothers all over the country. Or not be able to work because their lung capacity is :censored2:ed. Stuff like that. The things that are happening as we speak.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
I’m more of a science guy. I’m worried these idiots in their 40s and 50s are going to leave their young children without fathers and mothers all over the country. Or not be able to work because their lung capacity is *ed. Stuff like that. The things that are happening as we speak.
So do you worry about their levels of chlosterol? do you worry if they are getting the right amount of cardio per week? Do you obsess that their BMI's don't correspond to those that are put out by the medical experts? I don't know about you, but when I drive, I worry primarily about myself and my actions and only those about me so we don't have an accident. What they do once they are behind me is no concern of mine. I am focusing on what I can control.