Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There are 170 million Americans under 40.
Less than 10,000 have died.
Almost all had preexisting health issues.

Get a grip buddy.

20210727_110624.jpg

The Driver

I drive.
Yes, and some people get struck by lightning. A young person with a problem is roughly that rare.

And he looks like a fatty and a diabetic anyway, so hardly a "healthy young person"
Just once, I'd like the CDC to recommend broccoli and exercise at least 1% as often as they say "vaccine."

A treadmill and a head of broccoli to every household would've stopped this thing cold.
Yeah, he honestly looks like :censored2:. But that's MOST people now. By 2030 it's projected that something like 85% of people will be obese or overweight.

But you do the best you can from a public health stance when it comes to a pandemic with the public you have, not the public you wish you had.

I agree with you 1000% on the broccoli thing. That alone, even without exercise, would save us a ton of heartache and money. It's insane to me how little people value what they choose to constantly stuff in their pie holes.

wilberforce15

Yeah, he honestly looks like *. But that's MOST people now. By 2030 it's projected that something like 85% of people will be obese or overweight.

But you do the best you can from a public health stance when it comes to a pandemic with the public you have, not the public you wish you had.

I agree with you 1000% on the broccoli thing. That alone, even without exercise, would save us a ton of heartache and money. It's insane to me how little people value what they choose to constantly stuff in their pie holes.
So why don't you favor payments to minorities and fat people and diabetics and all other vulnerables, if they'll let federal employees observe them eating fresh vegetables?

I'd pay these people 100 bucks a pound for weight loss. And free vegetables for life.

All of that would be cheaper and more effective.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah, he honestly looks like *. But that's MOST people now. By 2030 it's projected that something like 85% of people will be obese or overweight.
Dude, you're in a death cult, with an ever-changing date of the apocalypse. If it wasn't this, it would be global warming, or the evil Nazi trump voters, or god only knows what.

You need to seek help.

The Driver

I drive.
So why don't you favor payments to minorities and fat people and diabetics and all other vulnerables, if they'll let federal employees observe them eating fresh vegetables?

I'd pay these people 100 bucks a pound for weight loss. And free vegetables for life.

All of that would be cheaper and more effective.
Probably a pipe dream. I wish, though.

I'm not against getting creative.

wilberforce15

Probably a pipe dream. I wish, though.

I'm not against getting creative.

The pipe dream of just telling people to lose weight never even happened.

Liberalism paralyzed us so much from being able to judge anyone's behavior that our government wasn't able to tell people how to help themselves.

Most of the fatties I know don't even understand that they are at risk.

In my travels, it's hilarious. All the skinny hiker liberals in Vermont are terrified and haven't taken their masks off to shower in a year. And all the fatties below the Mason-Dixon that I know still won't touch a vegetable and think they're invincible.

Lefties took our ability to judge.

The Driver

I drive.
The pipe dream of just telling people to lose weight never even happened.

Liberalism paralyzed us so much from being able to judge anyone's behavior that our government wasn't able to tell people how to help themselves.

Most of the fatties I know don't even understand that they are at risk.

In my travels, it's hilarious. All the skinny hiker liberals in Vermont are terrified and haven't taken their masks off to shower in a year. And all the fatties below the Mason-Dixon that I know still won't touch a vegetable and think they're invincible.

Lefties took our ability to judge.
You can still judge. Nobody took that from you. Stop being a drama queen and get out there and tell those fatasses to cut it out.