Storming the Capitol

Babagounj

Strength through joy

"Tucker Carlson Tonight" has exclusively obtained evidence that Bank of America, the second-largest bank in the country with more than 60 million customers, is actively but secretly engaged in the hunt for extremists in cooperation with the government. Bank of America is, without the knowledge or the consent of its customers, sharing private information with federal law enforcement agencies. Bank of America effectively is acting as an intelligence agency, but they're not telling you about it.

Dropped them long ago.
Now I use cash wherever I go on long trips.
With a little pre-planning, I can fool the toll road ( EZ Pass ) scanners.

newfie

1612576990520.png

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
My affiliation with any political party is over. No politician is for the people. They are only out for their own interests. Both sides suck. The "news" sucks. Pick a channel. Any channel. They all suck. I've gotten back to basics and I am a better man for it. Take a deep breath folks and open your eyes. It's all about division and not unity. Tuning out this world is hard but it's acheiveable.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
She said something about white sounding names and being afraid the police would put her in harms way if I remember correctly.

she is a nut job.

vantexan

Too bad you weren't around for the Trump years ... this is about 1/10th the level of "hate, angst, and conspiracy".
In fact, it is silly and boring ... I can't even get interested in 'party vs party' because it is so insipid and tedious and above all lame.
Have to have ten times the vitriol for you to get interested?

vantexan

Not sure of magnitude but getting all weirded out about where AOC was hiding during the Capitol Assault is well below my threshold!!!
It's burnout. I've cut way back on my FOX viewing too. Years of their attacking Trump with lies plus protecting Biden no matter his idiotic moves just makes me want to scream "No Mas!"

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's burnout. I've cut way back on my FOX viewing too. Years of their attacking Trump with lies plus protecting Biden no matter his idiotic moves just makes me want to scream "No Mas!"
I stopped watching News a couple of months ago except for The Five and I usually watch it around midnight when it becomes available for watching w/o commercials.
I rarely watch any TV that has commercials and if I do, I have music ready to go and turn off TV sound.

vantexan

I stopped watching News a couple of months ago except for The Five and I usually watch it around midnight when it becomes available for watching w/o commercials.
I rarely watch any TV that has commercials and if I do, I have music ready to go and turn off TV sound.
Looking at my post I realized it looks like I was saying FOX was lying. No, just tired of all the lies told that FOX clearly shows was done by others about Trump. Life is too short and the libs will screw things up so much that the pendulum will swing back anyways. Just a matter of being patient.

cachmeifucan

Looking at my post I realized it looks like I was saying FOX was lying. No, just tired of all the lies told that FOX clearly shows was done by others about Trump. Life is too short and the libs will screw things up so much that the pendulum will swing back anyways. Just a matter of being patient.
Just watched watters world and it was pretty depressing. It was about how sloppy joe open borders will turn Texas blue then the democratic party starts every election with 250 electoral college votes.