Storming the Capitol

oldngray

nowhere special
690ff47.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How many got injured? How many died? How much vandalism? Should’ve just told people to go to the Supreme Court and take back your country with strength.
The group that attacked the capital planned it weeks before the former President's speech calling for a peaceful march. Brilliant Democrats seem to think they had a time machine lol.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
If you characterize it like that he is trumpian in more ways than one, then again, maybe Trump was just being Shumerian.
Schumer was Trump's senior senator at the time.
Square it for me.
Wow, I thought he was quoting Trump at first. lol Then I looked at the date.. What the hell happened to him?

OK, arrest every Democrat who encouraged last summer's riots and we'll call it even.
Definitely, all that hold meetings telling their audience to March right down there, right now, take back your country with strength. Then they commit violence, injure people, or kill people.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The media didn’t say it, Dump did.
Yup:

...we’re going to walk down to the Capitol and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong.

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated. Lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Sportello

Yup:

...we’re going to walk down to the Capitol and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong.

We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated. Lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.