Storming the Capitol

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Looking at my post I realized it looks like I was saying FOX was lying. No, just tired of all the lies told that FOX clearly shows was done by others about Trump. Life is too short and the libs will screw things up so much that the pendulum will swing back anyways. Just a matter of being patient.
That's OK ... FOX Opinion Hosts do lie.
Sean Hannity for one.

Looking at my post I realized it looks like I was saying FOX was lying. No, just tired of all the lies told that FOX clearly shows was done by others about Trump. Life is too short and the libs will screw things up so much that the pendulum will swing back anyways. Just a matter of being patient.
Are you sleeping with trump?

vantexan

Was a serious question.
Never seen his tv show. @vantexan defended Hannity a while ago, so I listened to a bit of his radio show over the past weeks. Seems like pretty straightforward stuff. Kind of boring imo, but I didn't hear any lies.
He was bringing up what went on behind the scenes with the Russian collusion narrative when just about everyone else was screaming Trump was a Russian agent. Pretty much every time there was a high profile case of a white accused of something and the liberal press acted like a lynch mob he pointed out that what they were saying didn't add up so let's wait and see what the facts were and ultimately he was right. Of course he's very conservative and everything is skewed that way but too many times people say he lies and turns out they rarely if ever watch. And he's not even my favorite FOX personality. That would be Tucker Carlson.

vantexan

1989 asked if I slept with Trump which since he thinks with his little head it's the only thing that matters to him.
Yep, I have a life size image of Trump glued to my ceiling so that he's the last thing I see falling asleep, and who I wake to. When I had bad insomnia I had a picture of Obama up there instead. One look up and I'd pass out in fright. When I woke up and saw him it was such a jolt that it would get me out of bed. Better than an alarm.

Last edited:

vantexan

Just watched watters world and it was pretty depressing. It was about how sloppy joe open borders will turn Texas blue then the democratic party starts every election with 250 electoral college votes.
If Texas ever does turn blue it will just about be impossible for a Republican to win the presidency.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Was a serious question.
Never seen his tv show. @vantexan defended Hannity a while ago, so I listened to a bit of his radio show over the past weeks. Seems like pretty straightforward stuff. Kind of boring imo, but I didn't hear any lies.
He is honest about Repugs/Conservatives but when it comes to Libs/Democrats, he takes/uses stuff out of context and gets into every plausible conspiracy out there. Just the flip side of the same coin of CNN and MSNBC pundits lying and making stuff up about Repugs/Conservatives.
I have switched back to NPR and CBS/ABC for news about Biden and his administration.
I use to watch/listen to Dana Perino at 2 pm but they switched her to 9-11am and I don't do mornings as a rule.

vantexan

He is honest about Repugs/Conservatives but when it comes to Libs/Democrats, he takes/uses stuff out of context and gets into every plausible conspiracy out there. Just the flip side of the same coin of CNN and MSNBC pundits lying and making stuff up about Repugs/Conservatives.
I have switched back to NPR and CBS/ABC for news about Biden and his administration.
I use to watch/listen to Dana Perino at 2 pm but they switched her to 9-11am and I don't do mornings as a rule.
How do you know that if you don't watch? Where are the libs calling him out on his lies? They certainly go after anyone they claim is lying.

"The unmistakable message was that people should go to the Capitol and disrupt the proceedings in an attempt to keep Trump in office. And that is unlawful conduct on several fronts.

That leaves us with just one final question. Were the events that followed the likely result?

No.They were the inevitable result."

Len Niehoff, University Michigan

"The unmistakable message was that people should go to the Capitol and disrupt the proceedings in an attempt to keep Trump in office. And that is unlawful conduct on several fronts.

That leaves us with just one final question. Were the events that followed the likely result?

No.They were the inevitable result."

Len Niehoff, University Michigan
“You can’t take back your county with weakness”. “You have to show strength”

does this mean everyone needs to work out before they vote?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Chuck Schumer (D)
March 4, 2020

Sportello

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Chuck Schumer (D)
March 4, 2020
Schumer spokesman Justin Goodman accused critics of deliberately misinterpreting the senator's remarks.

“Sen. Schumer’s comments were a reference to the political price Senate Republicans will pay for putting these justices on the court, and a warning that the justices will unleash a major grassroots movement on the issue of reproductive rights against the decision," Goodman said in a statement.

“For Justice Roberts to follow the right wing’s deliberate misinterpretation of what Sen. Schumer said, while remaining silent when President Trump attacked Justices [Sonia] Sotomayor and [Ruth Bader] Ginsburg last week, shows Justice Roberts does not just call balls and strikes.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“Sen. Schumer’s comments were a reference to the political price Senate Republicans will pay for putting these justices on the court, and a warning that the justices will unleash a major grassroots movement on the issue of reproductive rights against the decision," Goodman said in a statement.
Amazing, schumer threatened supreme court justices and he won't even apologize. Typical for Democrats.

floridays

Schumer spokesman Justin Goodman accused critics of deliberately misinterpreting the senator's remarks.

“For Justice Roberts to follow the right wing’s deliberate misinterpretation of what Sen. Schumer said, while remaining silent when President Trump attacked Justices [Sonia] Sotomayor and [Ruth Bader] Ginsburg last week, shows Justice Roberts does not just call balls and strikes.”
I can read, can You, Sportello?

newfie

My affiliation with any political party is over. No politician is for the people. They are only out for their own interests. Both sides suck. The "news" sucks. Pick a channel. Any channel. They all suck. I've gotten back to basics and I am a better man for it. Take a deep breath folks and open your eyes. It's all about division and not unity. Tuning out this world is hard but it's acheiveable.
welcome to politics 101 .