Storming the Capitol

bacha29

You can be impeached but not convicted in the Senate. Ask Bill Clinton. You're wanting to get the conviction to insure Trump can't come back. If Trump had done something serious enough that his party turned against him, as it did against Nixon, then you'd have something. The Republican senators who aren't beholden to a liberal constituency don't agree with you. You're not going to get a conviction and this should've ended with the motion to dismiss. Instead it's another farce Democrats are putting us through because you hate Trump.
Why is whether he is acquitted or acquitted so important to you? Either way he's done for politically. Just as Al Gore, Paul Ryan and others political code dates have long since expired. GOP senators are politically shrewd. They will weigh the evidence not against conviction or acquittal but rather against their chances for reelection because many know that the Senate is as far as they can advance or will advance politically.

bacha29

Wow you are really hot and bothered watching the democrat show trial. Yes or no sir, I will not have you taking my time.
I would like you to know that DIDO was the one who questioned the legitimate right of the U.S. Senate in the case of DJT to prosecute.
Since you jumped into the question tell me does the Senate in the case of DJT have the lawful right to prosecute and possibly convict him? And given the number of other charges pending against him in other cases what is happening today could be just the beginning.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why is whether he is acquitted or acquitted so important to you? Either way he's done for politically. Just as Al Gore, Paul Ryan and others political code dates have long since expired. GOP senators are politically shrewd. They will weigh the evidence not against conviction or acquittal but rather against their chances for reelection because many know that the Senate is as far as they can advance or will advance politically.
Why is it important if it's constitutional?
Well I guess it's not if you're a Democrat who hates the constitution, the people who wrote it, and the country you live in.

Silly stuff from you today fren!

bacha29

Why is it important if it's constitutional?
Well I guess it's not if you're a Democrat who hates the constitution, the people who wrote it, and the country you live in.

Silly stuff from you today fren!
Why is it important? You of all people should know because you're the one keeps referring to it along with your purely layman's interpretation of it

oldngray

nowhere special
trial.png

El Correcto

god is dead
I would like you to know that DIDO was the one who questioned the legitimate right of the U.S. Senate in the case of DJT to prosecute.
Since you jumped into the question tell me does the Senate in the case of DJT have the lawful right to prosecute and possibly convict him? And given the number of other charges pending against him in other cases what is happening today could be just the beginning.
You can’t prosecute or convict an innocent man, so I’m gonna go with a no. Donald Trump did not incite violence, this democrat myth making and conspiracy theories are getting ridiculous. Soon we are going to see democrats playing his speech backwards trying to prove he incited violence subliminally.

bacha29

Trump must have demanded that his impeachment trial lawyers be every bit as incompetent as Rudy Giuliani during the recruitment process.
Here's a story about Bruce Castor you might enjoy.
A couple of years ago Pennsylvania Centre County DA Stacey Parks Miller had her law license suspended indefinitely due to proven unethical behavior.
So she hires Bruce Castor to represent her in her attempt to get her law license back. When she didn't keep up with the bills he sent her what does he do? He sends the Centre County Commissioners a bill for $126,000 claiming that the commissioners owed him the money despite the fact that her was Parks personal attorney and therefore the commissioners obviously were not his contracted client. The commissioners laughed him clear out of the courthouse.

Good luck Bruce trying to get your money out of Trump. Perhaps the RNC or the Stop The Steal fund will cut you a check.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You can’t prosecute or convict an innocent man, so I’m gonna go with a no. Donald Trump did not incite violence, this democrat myth making and conspiracy theories are getting ridiculous. Soon we are going to see democrats playing his speech backwards trying to prove he incited violence subliminally.
Imagine being so deranged that even when evidence comes out that the attack was planned weeks earlier, you go ahead with the incitement charge anyways. These people are mentally ill.

bacha29

Guilt or innocence is not a matter for you or me to decide nor is it a matter for the court of public opinion or the court of political bias to decide. The U.S. justice system will decide this matter and all other matters pertaining to Donald Trump his family and the Trump organization now and in the days ahead.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Guilt or innocence is not a matter for you or me to decide nor is it a matter for the court of public opinion or the court of political bias to decide. The U.S. justice system will decide this matter and all other matters pertaining to Donald Trump his family and the Trump organization now and in the days ahead.
Oh yes you've got him now!
Your 4 year quest to get the evil bad orange man is almost over!

.....aaaaannnnyyyyy day now.

Lol.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ah yes, don’t believe my own eyes, believe the democrats!
lol, you little dumb :censored2:, endless entertainment comes from you.