Storming the Capitol

fishtm2001

Question: Why is the ONLY person in America who claims they have actual evidence of widespread voter fraud, a mentally ill guy who sells pillows?

fishtm2001

You really don't even know what's going on in Arizona. Do you?
"The whole thing's been a joke from day one. It is a clown show. You know, they're at the right place probably now next to the carnival rather than inside the Coliseum. I'd rather have the carnies handling this than these jokers,"

former AZ Attorney General Grant Woods

Two previous election audits have already reaffirmed Biden's victory, and Clint Hickman, a Republican who chairs the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, also said after the election that there was "no evidence" of election fraud.

The Driver

I drive.
Crickets?
Actually Republican politicians came out against the violence immediately.

Unlike Democrats who pretended the summer of violent BLM riots wasn't happening for months on end.
WHATABOUT WHATABOUT WHATABOUT

This thread is "Storming the Capitol".

Republicans did come out against the violence immediately and then most turned their backs on police officers and their own coworkers by downplaying the violence and voting against a commission that would've sought to uncover the whole truth of the whole ugly saga.

The Driver

I drive.

Republicans did come out against the violence immediately and then most turned their backs on police officers and their own coworkers by downplaying the violence and voting against a commission that would've sought to uncover the whole truth of the whole ugly saga.
Not to mention turning their backs on the United States of America.

The Driver

I drive.
Republicans: “We need to audit the 2020 election.”

Also Republicans: “We don’t need to look at the past regarding Jan. 6 and just put all that behind us.”

vantexan

Why do you keep sidestepping what happened last summer? Is it because there's no comparison between those riots and Jan. 6th? Where are the Democrats condemning those riots? When just about every gathering in the country was condemned as super spreader events last year why did Democrats turn a blind eye to those protests? You want to talk about an event where the violence was a fraction of any of last summer's riots yet you act like it was so much worse. How much more politically do you think you can milk out of a nothing burger?

The Driver

I drive.
Do you have verifiable proof that no blacks were involved, since you want to play the race card.
You know what I meant.

Think of it this way since you Trumpers have a hard time thinking rationally when it comes to Dear Leader: In an alternate universe hundreds or even thousands of black people attack a sitting Congress whose job is it is to certify Trump's re-election at the Capitol and the Democratic Party denies the country a complete accounting of the terrorism... your head would EXPLODE. And you'd be 100% justified in losing your minds.