Storming the Capitol

The Driver

I drive.
So?

No natural immunity unless you’ve had the illness or the vaccine. It’s going to get the remainder sick. 1% death rate for 75,000,000 unprotected people is sad and should be unacceptable to us. Plus all those hospital bills the responsible people will have to bear the cost of as taxpayers. It’s ridiculous.

This is all one big loyalty test for the former president. Live your life trying to please the fatass all you want I guess.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So?

No natural immunity unless you’ve had the illness or the vaccine. It’s going to get the remainder sick. 1% death rate for 75,000,000 unprotected people is sad and should be unacceptable to us. Plus all those hospital bills the responsible people will have to bear the cost of as taxpayers. It’s ridiculous.

This is all one big loyalty test for the former president. Live your life trying to please the fatass all you want I guess.
I probably already had it. This has nothing to do with Trump. Carry on with your TDS though.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Yeah, have you been to medical school?

Why do you think you know more than 96% of doctors and virologists and epidemiologists?
No, I haven't been to medical school. And I've never made your audacious claim that I claim to think I know more than 96% of doctors and virologists and epidemiologists. I'm just not interested in your injection nor am I seeing the black plague that you think this virus is.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Look at the extreme far right of that graph and you see a spike for July.
LMFAO!
Get a grip kid.
Screenshot_20210723-212531_Chrome.jpg

Re-Raise

Another thing: that's a death chart. Deaths trail cases by about 3 weeks.

Anything else I can help you with?
You are wasting your time arguing with these guys. They have nothing to do in their lives besides post on here all day.

You wouldn’t care to talk to them in real life, so why waste your time on them here.

I believe Correcto posted something about all of his drugged out relatives..Drive in is a shifter with no money or education.. Sailfish likes anime ..which is more than I need to know to ignore him lol

Just give it up trying to change any of them